• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBass's Kudos
1 1

19 posts in this topic

sold some iron man books and the communication with Chris was easy and followed through. as much as I regret selling my hulk buster, I do believe it is in the rightful owners new hands as is the destiny of an iron man armor hoarder.

new to boards and is already doing a great job. Thanks again Chris!

I just purchased some TMNT books from Chris. It just so happened that he lives 5 minutes away from me. Great guy and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with him.

Will most definitely be doing business with him again!

-Steve

sold a slab to Chris and here were some key buying highlights:

1.) prompt payment (didn't have to ask him repeatedly when payment would be made)

2.) great communication (followed up to ensure he received it)

3.) provided his feedback link instead of making me search for it

Thanks again!

-Mike

SUPER KUDOS to CBass(Chris). Sold an Iron Man book to him and the transaction could not have gone any smoother.  FANTASTIC communication and he paid lighting quick.  A very nice person to deal with.  I hope we can do this again soon.  

Chris mediated a 5-figure deal for another boardie and myself. He stayed on top of the whole transaction like glue, and even partially battled the post office for the book. A stand-up, great guy, and I’d recommend him 110% percent. He also packed my book to withstand a tornado! Thank you!!

Bought a slab from chris of a book I was looking for from a WTB thread. He was very easy to work with. Provided great pictures, information, was always quick to respond to questions. He shipped super fast, and packaged the book very securely. Would definitely buy from again!