CBass's Kudos
1 1

17 posts in this topic

340 posts

Feel free to share thoughts/results of any and all transactions of mine here :wishluck::applause:

1,614 posts

sold some iron man books and the communication with Chris was easy and followed through. as much as I regret selling my hulk buster, I do believe it is in the rightful owners new hands as is the destiny of an iron man armor hoarder.

new to boards and is already doing a great job. Thanks again Chris!

2,011 posts

Chris tracked down some super high grade Wolverine books for me. Awesome communication, great packaging, and lightning fast shipping! I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

339 posts

Great purchase from Chris. He even included a little something extra. Highly recommended.

751 posts

Chris is a pleasure to serve paid fast awesome communication and exceeds expectations!!!!

Great boardie for our tight knit community to trust!

6,264 posts

Bought a WW Hulk book from Chris and was very pleased with the comic itself and Chris' packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him in the future.

35 posts

I just purchased some TMNT books from Chris. It just so happened that he lives 5 minutes away from me. Great guy and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with him.

Will most definitely be doing business with him again!

-Steve

1,614 posts

sold a slab to Chris and here were some key buying highlights:

1.) prompt payment (didn't have to ask him repeatedly when payment would be made)

2.) great communication (followed up to ensure he received it)

3.) provided his feedback link instead of making me search for it

Thanks again!

-Mike

6,716 posts

Sent me a PM, about a book I had, made a fair offer, and the deal was done! Glad I got to work with him!

354 posts

Chris made a response to a WTB post I had.very easy to work with, communicates well and very fair. Looking forward to dealing with him in the future.

PS: he packs books like its nuclear proof.

1,486 posts

Chris bought a TMNT slab from sales thread! Great communication and easy to negotiate with! Great boardie here! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to again!

Rodney

5,407 posts

SUPER KUDOS to CBass(Chris). Sold an Iron Man book to him and the transaction could not have gone any smoother.  FANTASTIC communication and he paid lighting quick.  A very nice person to deal with.  I hope we can do this again soon.  

3,800 posts

Chris purchased an early silver age marvel classic from me. Chris was a class act all the way. An absolute pleasure to deal with! Thanks again Chris!

1,140 posts

Great buyer, Chris biughta prestine Iron Man awesome Layton cover and paid and communicated perfectly.  Asset to the tribe.

4,192 posts

Chris mediated a 5-figure deal for another boardie and myself. He stayed on top of the whole transaction like glue, and even partially battled the post office for the book. A stand-up, great guy, and I’d recommend him 110% percent. He also packed my book to withstand a tornado! Thank you!!