• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2004 Original Art Acquisitioins

544 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Each year, the original art community holds a "contest" where each collector posts his or her acquisitions for the past year and everyone votes for the top 5. So, it's that time of year again and there's a ton (over 600 pieces) of great art that changed hands or was discovered this past year. Feel free to go over to comicartfans.com, and click on Best of 2004 Published or Best of 2004 Unpublished to view all the art. Lots of great stuff!

Enjoy,

Hi Stephen,

Go vote! And where exactly are your submissions??!! smile.gif

By the way, I had dinner with Steve Lauterbach the other night and he mentioned that you guys had met up recently. Let me know when you're in town again.

Hi,

I know there are quite a few original art collectors on these boards. Some of you have signed up at comicartfans.com, but I encourage you all to participate in the best of 2005 next year! I'm sure the comic art fans who don't frequent the CGC boards would love to see what you guys have picked up!