• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Reece to film a comic related segment on Pawn Stars

13 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting news this morning! Ginger and I are headed out to Las Vegas to film a segment on Pawn Stars. We will be featuring an Avengers #1 6.5 for certain and most likely a Captain America Comics as well although we are awaiting a final decision on that. Filming is set for this Friday, November 14th and from there we will have to wait and see if we make a broadcast and if so what the date will be. We will actually be in Las Vegas from Thursday, November 13th - Monday, November 17th so please let us know if you have any books for sale as with this short of a time frame, setting up appointments ahead of time is a must.

Stay Tuned! (tongue firmly planted in cheek) :)

Greg, Ginger and Alex Reece

240-575-8600

gregreece21774@yahoo.com/greg@gregreececomics.com

www.gregreececomics.com

Yeah, I never see the show anymore but coincidentally I was watching a bunch of them last night. Chumlee acted like a total doosh most of the episodes. I was wondering if they ever had comics, and the very next day, I have an answer.