• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh-oh...
4 4

159 posts in this topic

Hi, i need some help. I went to the store today to buy some comic boards and bags......but i dont know how to put the boards into the bags. frustrated.gif

686730-BagBoard.GIF

1 - open top of bag

2 - slide board into bag shiny side up

When closing the bag, don't forget to use plenty of this...

615308-Tape%20Monster.jpg

acclaim.gif

686730-BagBoard.GIF.76e6a771d8380b3e29e7664e048ea0e4.GIF

I went to my local comic shop and bought a comic box, and the dumb thing is, I dont know how to put it together. Can anyone help? confused.giftongue.gif

How'd you even find this site!?! sumo.gif

sign-rantpost.gifFOR THE LOVE OF GOD....MAN......PLEASE DROP THAT 893censored-thumb.gifING

SICK-SIG-PICTURES....... 893naughty-thumb.gifsign-rantpost.gif893whatthe.gif

Please. frown.gif

Yeah, I third that. Enough with the yuck already, Carrot!!!

BTW I'm 15! *Cries into corner*

Well done, xo! You got a thick skin and a good sense of humor: things that will make a you major target here! grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now be gentle there DL! Don;t forget your wonderful 9000th post! Give a few others a chance first - THEN go for it! grin.gif

yucky pic? That's my real life picture!!

ok..I'll take it down. sorry.gif

THANK YOU............ 893applaud-thumb.gifTHANK YOU............... 893applaud-thumb.gifTHANK YOU.......... flowerred.gifcloud9.gif

THIS ACT OF YOURS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Arrgghhh! I missed it! Could you put it back up for a day so I can see what the hullaballoo is about?

Sorry Red, maybe like this.

686584-box2.JPG

Holy [#@$%!!!]! This has got to be the funniest post ever.

I was born in 1750 BC! 27_laughing.gifhi.gif Dice!

WOW!!! 1750 BC. Thats old pov. Please tell me that you kept all your origional copies of the BIBLE and your mom didn't throw them out. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Nah! All I got are these drafts of the Declaration of Independence and some old Franklin letters about some escapades or other. frown.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Almost out of kindling and these ARE nice and dry!

WOW!!! 1750 BC. Thats old pov. Please tell me that you kept all your origional copies of the BIBLE and your mom didn't throw them out. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Nah! All I got are these drafts of the Declaration of Independence and some old Franklin letters about some escapades or other. frown.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif Almost out of kindling and these ARE nice and dry!

Can you see anything written on the back of the Declaration?

diane_kruger10.jpg

Can you see anything written on the back of the Declaration?

diane_kruger10.jpg

err - which draft? Ah to heck with it. I am chilly and want a nice fire!

True story-I always BB'ed all my books, but I use to use magazine boxes I think, anyhow, they were tall enough for the books, but wider than the books. So, one day. me the liscenced general contractor, who builds BIG,Nice custom homes for his clients......bought a long box from the LCS. Well, it took me several attempts to figure it out, and to this day, it's the one comic box I have with duct tape on the bottom..it became my Image box. So, I found this thread very funny and memory evoking. I had that SOB so weak when I finally got it, if I would not have put the duct tape on the bottom the books would have disembowled themselves, but like I said, it became the Image box. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif