• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FANTASTIC FOUR #48 CLUB : THE INTERGALACTIC BEACH CLUB II
11 11

332 posts in this topic

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, Callaway29 said:

90day GPA average is $2170

Just to add, there's a couple sales on CLINK (which don't report to GPA) that are at 2202 and 2379. There was also an offer on one for 2550.

22 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

At a glance, looks like it's still trending up strongly across all grades.

I desire a HG copy of this book:   9.0ish. But no way Im gonna dish out 2500 smackers for a universal 9.0.

im wondering: is restored the Way to Go on this book?

1 hour ago, Mr bla bla said:

I desire a HG copy of this book:   9.0ish. But no way Im gonna dish out 2500 smackers for a universal 9.0.

im wondering: is restored the Way to Go on this book?

Personally I would recommend getting a blue label within your budget , as opposed to a purple or green label. Just be patient and keep an eye on auctions and conventions. If you have your heart set on a 9 ( or so) perhaps search for an upgraded copy and get it graded yourself to save on the initial cost.

10 hours ago, Ryanfromottawa said:

Personally I would recommend getting a blue label within your budget , as opposed to a purple or green label. Just be patient and keep an eye on auctions and conventions. If you have your heart set on a 9 ( or so) perhaps search for an upgraded copy and get it graded yourself to save on the initial cost.

Thanks for the advice. Will definitely consider this.