• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Seriously?? y'all vouching for Alexandra Daddario cause of the 15 min she was in those 2 seasons? Its not like she had a breathtaking performance.. Just a nude scene and some lines smh

there are only two reasons everyone is touting her performance. she can't act.

Daddario's assets aside, Palmer was great in Warm Bodies (a surprisingly good film) and Colter is also on The Good Wife and is pretty awesome.

Two new names added to the list for Spider-Woman:

Jessica De Gouw - Huntress from Arrow!

Jessica-De-Gouw-in-Arrow.jpg

Marin Ireland - Homeland/The Divide

divide_600.jpg

My pick is superficial as I have not seen the shows mentioned. I am going completely by, who can fill the suit and should look like they can look the part.

Since I see Spider-woman more so with the costume on I think Alexandra Daddario would fit Spider-woman's physique.

I think that Mike Colter is closer to whom I would imagine would play Luke Cage. However, out of the 2 LC choices, they seem kind of small in their pictures compared the comic character.

Daddario's assets aside, Palmer was great in Warm Bodies (a surprisingly good film) and Colter is also on The Good Wife and is pretty awesome.

Two new names added to the list for Spider-Woman:

Jessica De Gouw - Huntress from Arrow!

Jessica-De-Gouw-in-Arrow.jpg

:luhv:

Don't be gross, Doc

Don't shoot the messenger! (tsk)

Marin Ireland - Homeland/The Divide

divide_600.jpg

That may not be the best shot of her.

marinI.jpg

I tried Bosco. I don't think there is a best shot of her, at least none that make me see her as Jessica Jones.

Edited by Doc McCoy

the true detective one actually looks like here, so i'd go with that. The two dudes have the look somewhat, but I'd like to see them bulk up even more if they are going to play cage. He's meant to be huge.

Why are we talking about Spider-Woman? it's Jessica Jones not Jessica Drew

(shrug)

I did post these actors and actresses were being considered for JESSICA JONES and LUKE CAGE.

By the way, a new name for Luke Cage. Cleo Anthony (Transparent).

cleoanthony.jpeg

Alexandra Daddario in True Detective was just, wow.. ^^

She wasn't that great in the last Texas Chainsaw movie, hopefully she has taken a few more acting lessons.. She is :cloud9:

She managed to hold her own in those Jackson Lightening Thief fantasies. Athena's daughter?, or something like that. Chainsaw sucked, but True Detective made up for it.

Acting careers take time. Doing horrible gigs to stay in the game is tough, as long as they keep inching up the foodchain. She's done alright so far.

p_jackson_Daddario.jpg

Either of the bottom two ladies would work. I can't remember what she was in, but the top girl annoys me.

Breaking Bad.

+1

Did not like her in BB. She has a very annoying presence about her.

Jessica De Gouw from Arrow is awesome - would like to see her cast in anything, really.