• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Alexandra Daddario And Lance Gross Among Those Eyed For JESSICA JONES And LUKE CAGE

Krysten Ritter (Breaking Bad)

Krysten-Ritter-blog-21.jpg

Alexandra Daddario (True Detective)

dadda26.jpg

Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies)

Teresa%20Palmer-AES-059932.jpg

Lance Gross (Crisis)

lance-gross.jpg

Mike Colter (The Following)

mike-colter.jpg

Those two guys are too pretty and WAYYYYYY to small.

A young Michael Clarke Duncan would have been perfect for the role

Alexandra Daddario And Lance Gross Among Those Eyed For JESSICA JONES And LUKE CAGE

Krysten Ritter (Breaking Bad)

Krysten-Ritter-blog-21.jpg

Alexandra Daddario (True Detective)

dadda26.jpg

Teresa Palmer (Warm Bodies)

Teresa%20Palmer-AES-059932.jpg

Lance Gross (Crisis)

lance-gross.jpg

Mike Colter (The Following)

mike-colter.jpg

Those two guys are too pretty and WAYYYYYY to small.

A young Michael Clarke Duncan would have been perfect for the role

I miss him.He always made me smile no matter what the role.

:facepalm:

she's too annoying sometimes. maybe it's been the characters she's played. I expected a different type of Jessica Jones

+1

I'm not a fan of her acting. Not to say I won't watch the show, but man - I hope I can change my mind about her.

And WTF - what about the guy who played Doakes on Dexter? He'd have been a great Luke Cage, and been able to bring some decent swearing and attitude with him.

Since we are not talking about Jessica Drew anymore from the original thread typo, I am now very happy that they chose someone whom I did not want as Jessica Drew. I don't know about the actual Jessica Jones character so I can only hope that the actress can fit the role.

More details about Jessica Jones.

Official Marvel Announcement - Krysten Ritter to Star in Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones

------------------

"Krysten Ritter has the type of range, spanning the comic to the tragic, that makes for the stuff of the best Marvel heroes," said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer/Marvel's Head of Television. "As Jessica Jones, Krysten will bring one of the most beloved new characters of the past decade to life in a way we know will delight her longtime fans and introduce her to many more."

------------------

:facepalm:

she's too annoying sometimes. maybe it's been the characters she's played. I expected a different type of Jessica Jones

+1

I'm not a fan of her acting. Not to say I won't watch the show, but man - I hope I can change my mind about her.

And WTF - what about the guy who played Doakes on Dexter? He'd have been a great Luke Cage, and been able to bring some decent swearing and attitude with him.

+10000 on the Jessica Jones casting. I'm more than a little disappointed.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Cage casting.

I'll try to reserve judgement, but it makes me worried. I haven't liked ANY of the casting for the Netflix shows.

+10000 on the Jessica Jones casting. I'm more than a little disappointed.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Cage casting.

I'll try to reserve judgement, but it makes me worried. I haven't liked ANY of the casting for the Netflix shows.

So far, Marvel's choices have been pretty rock solid, and rarely squandered (other than IM3's Ben Kingsley role). I'm going to assume the same winning process was involved with these actors selected.

All we can do is wait and hope.

kemosabe-7860.jpg

"Look Tonto. That fellow attempted to educate others about even the mighty Marvel can make mistakes. And not just once."

"Yes, Kimosabe. In tribe, we call this 'dose of reality' so warriors not forget how things truly work."

"Really, Tonto?"

"No, Kimosabe. Me :censored: you. You think tribe talk like that?"

:baiting: