• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCON Dec 14 2014 11-5pm - Presented by Fan Expo HQ

12 posts in this topic

header-festivus.jpg

TORONTO COMICON DEC 14/14 Info

LET'S END THE YEAR WITH SOME BIFF BOMB BANG!

FRANCIS MANAPUL

DETECTIVE COMICS

COMIC GUESTS GALORE

KEN LASHLEY

SUPERMAN: DOOMED

MIKE McKONE

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED

LEONARD KIRK

FANTASTIC FOUR

MARCO RUDY

BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER

MARCUS TO

NEW WARRIORS

EARTH 2

KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

COVER ARTIST/ILLUSTRATOR

DAVE ROSS

IRON MAN

SCOTT FORBES

CLOAKS

SCOTT HEPBURN

DETECTIVE COMICS:

FUTURES END

MORE MERRY ANNOUNCEMENTS

JOHNNY D

GRIMM FAIRY TALES

VAMPIRELLA

MIKE ROOTH

SAVAGE SWORD

CAPTAIN CANUCK

CRAIG YEUNG

ARROW

X-MEN/X-FORCE

DAVID CUTLER

GRIMM FAIRY TALES

ADVENTURE TIME

ADAM GORHAM

KILL SHAKESPEARE

JASON LAUDADIO

GRAPHIC ARTIST/

ILLUSTRATOR

MEAGHAN CARTER

TAKE OFF

GREG MENZIE

MAGOS WORLD DIVIDED

ILLUSTRATOR

CANADA'S LARGEST ONE-DAY COMIC EVENT

TORONTO COMICON'S ONE DAY SHOW!

Join us for Canada's largest one-day comic event! With local exhibitors including artists, dealers and retailers, it's the perfect place to Christmas shop for those 'hard to buy for' people on your nerdy or nice list – or just treat yourself!

$10 tickets available at the door - children 12 and under are FREE!

FAN EXPO Canada 2014 Premium & VIP holders admitted FREE!

Does anyone know if Mike McKone will be selling pages (or better yet covers) from the new Justice League United/Canada book?

Looking forward to the show!

Last Toronto show he sold the Justice League United 0 variant cover OA to Jeff Lemire...

Does anyone know if Mike McKone will be selling pages (or better yet covers) from the new Justice League United/Canada book?

Last Toronto show he sold the Justice League United 0 variant cover OA to Jeff Lemire...

Any idea what he paid for it?

Any idea what he paid for it?

I think Mckone was asking around 1500 for it.

Yeah, come see me at booth 125 "All New Comics"

http://www.comicontoronto.com/dec14comic/2014-TCC-DEC14-FLOORPLAN.pdf

Vendors list is online - should be a fair amount of vintage --- Harley, Andy, Wes, Darcy... that's a quick scan.

I'm not listed under Comic Book Lounge - I will be sharing space with All New Comics as listed above. I will have three half boxes of wall books, some variants, blanks, CGC books (mostly SS), recent overstock (discounted), recent trades and art books (US Cover), Pop Vinyls, statues, some toys... if there's something specific you are looking for let me know so I can make sure to bring it.

I priced a pretty solid collection yesterday for Wes. A lot of Harley Quinn, Deadpool, Image #1s. Just cool stuff that everyone had at one point, priced to sell.

something like 4,000 books, all modern hot stuff. Tomorrow should be fun, Excited to see Kevin's CGC SS books hm hm

Yeah, come see me at booth 125 "All New Comics"

http://www.comicontoronto.com/dec14comic/2014-TCC-DEC14-FLOORPLAN.pdf

Vendors list is online - should be a fair amount of vintage --- Harley, Andy, Wes, Darcy... that's a quick scan.

I'm not listed under Comic Book Lounge - I will be sharing space with All New Comics as listed above. I will have three half boxes of wall books, some variants, blanks, CGC books (mostly SS), recent overstock (discounted), recent trades and art books (US Cover), Pop Vinyls, statues, some toys... if there's something specific you are looking for let me know so I can make sure to bring it.

:headbang:

See you tomorrow, Kevin!

The show was excellent for me. It'd be nice to hear from Tiz about how many people came through the doors. I was told that the show would have around 2000 people, but really I'd say there was around 3500-4000.

I sold a few bigger books, but did very well with my $2 books and 1/2 price trades.

All in all, I was very pleased. :whee: