• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Yes he sold it to me.  :shy:

-J.

oh man ! Congrats. lol  At least you had an in with Jerome.  Another boardie who posted a WTB for a 9.8 blue not too long ago.

Edited by jreezy

That Domino homage cover is pretty good. I might pick that one up depending on how good the actual comic is.

I saw Campbell has yet another Danger Girl special coming out unless it's the same one just relisted again. There will be two versions but no image of the deluxe cover yet that I've seen.

Red hot? I don’t think that book has cooled off. There will always be a demand for his books especially that particular cover. JSC has been in the game for 25 + years and has a pretty loyal following. 

10 hours ago, jreezy said:

Red hot? I don’t think that book has cooled off. There will always be a demand for his books especially that particular cover. JSC has been in the game for 25 + years and has a pretty loyal following. 

True.  But like everything else in this hobby, demand ebbs and flows.  

Right now there seems to be a sudden spike in demand in the blue chip JSC back issue variant market.  By the way did you notice that the seller of the raw UXM 510 sketch suddenly canceled all bids and ended the auction early? 

He probably got an off eBay offer that he couldn't refuse...

-J.

15 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

That Domino homage cover is pretty good. I might pick that one up depending on how good the actual comic is.

I saw Campbell has yet another Danger Girl special coming out unless it's the same one just relisted again. There will be two versions but no image of the deluxe cover yet that I've seen.

JSC does not have a store exclusive. Not yet at least.

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product/j-scott-campbells-danger-girl-20th-anniversary/

8 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

True.  But like everything else in this hobby, demand ebbs and flows.  

Right now there seems to be a sudden spike in demand in the blue chip JSC back issue variant market.  By the way did you notice that the seller of the raw UXM 510 sketch suddenly canceled all bids and ended the auction early? 

He probably got an off eBay offer that he couldn't refuse...

-J.

I figured a deal was made off eBay. I sent a note to the seller asking if he can share the sold price. lol

Edited by jreezy

I would have scanned it but I got a new modem and for the life of me couldn't remember the administrative password lol and canon customer service is closed till Monday :(

EBay coupon. Campbell, it has a sizeable tick but was shipped well...

20180324_152745.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
, it