• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

That 510 9.8 sketch you got for 3500$ is looking good now. Or was it 3k? meh still a good score.

5 minutes ago, Thanos88 said:

That 510 9.8 sketch you got for 3500$ is looking good now. Or was it 3k? meh still a good score.

I never kiss and tell but Jerome (lethalcollector) definitely reached out with a bro deal that I couldn't turn down (I've actually bought many, many slabs from him privately over the years). :)

-J.

On 3/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, ygogolak said:

JSC does not have a store exclusive. Not yet at least.

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product/j-scott-campbells-danger-girl-20th-anniversary/

On 3/23/2018 at 1:15 PM, devald said:

received an email early this morning  https://jscottcampbell.com/products/danger-girl-twenty-years-retail-incentive-exclusive

DANGER20 for 15% off.

Here is the one I was talking about. I guess it is two different comics and not a relisting. It is called Danger Girl Gallery Edition.

"J. Scott Campbell is renowned for his gorgeous art and stunningly realized covers. This collection (available in a standard size square bound prestige format as well as in a deluxe, oversized hardcover) features 64 pages crammed full of Campbell's Danger Girl covers and pin-ups. As an added bonus, several notable "guest stars" are included in this collection, providing their own beautifully executed version of the Danger Girl team: Adam Hughes, Travis Charest, Joe Madureira, Arthur Adams, Joe Quesada, David Mack, and more. A fine addition to any fan of Danger Girl and the art of J. Scott Campbell!"

64 pages, $9.99 (Gallery edition, $24.99)

I'm going for the oversized hardcover. That should go well with the Absolute Edition. We'll see if Campbell does anything special for this one.

Along with single covers of Avengers 8, Renew Your Vows 11, and maybe some others. Though without coupon codes, the JSC prices are higher than eBay prices for most of the books (you'll still save a few bucks on the Phoenix set buying from JSC over eBay right now, unless you want to take your chances piecing together a full from multiple listings).

Is there a place for me to look up print run, and maybe original issue price, for sold out older J Scott Campbell store exclusives.  The site doesnt seem to have all the historical info of sold out issues unless I am just missing it.  Looking for Spect Spider-Man 1a, b, c, d, x-men gold 1a, b, c, d, all signed with the certs which I assume doesnt matter to print runs.