• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, gcstomp said:

Is there a place for me to look up print run, and maybe original issue price, for sold out older J Scott Campbell store exclusives.  The site doesnt seem to have all the historical info of sold out issues unless I am just missing it.  Looking for Spect Spider-Man 1a, b, c, d, x-men gold 1a, b, c, d, all signed with the certs which I assume doesnt matter to print runs.

https://jscottcampbell.com/collections/marvel/products/peter-parker-the-spectacular-spider-man-1-j-scott-campbell-store-exclusive-cover-1

I have a value question...

I have an excellent, raw copy of Bubble Gun #1 customer appreciation variant by Campbell. I've tried looking online and on eBay but have only found a couple pics of it...nothing listed for sale or sold. Any ideas on value? Likely to increase? Was going to get him to sign and grade it, but not sure if it's worth it. Thoughts? I appreciate the help. 

Edited by Califelix

3 minutes ago, Califelix said:

I have a value question...

I have an excellent, raw copy of Bubble Gun #1 customer appreciation variant by Campbell. I've tried looking online and on eBay but have only found a couple pics of it...nothing listed for sale or sold. Any ideas on value? Likely to increase? Was going to get him to sign and grade it, but not sure if it's worth it. Thoughts? I appreciate the help. 

The color of the sketch (#2)? i think this one is about to blow. It's not Black Cat level, but I wouldn't sell yet. Let some others come out first.

14 hours ago, frostking70 said:

Has anyone seen the Wolverine Deadpool cover available in CGC 9.8 (or willing to sell theirs)?    I am trying to get a price to see if I can afford to add it to my collection! 

That book is pricey. 4K for a 9.8. If you like the art and want to save,   you can get  a la mole  version for like $50. Same cover art at the fraction of the cost. 

Edited by jreezy

On 4/23/2018 at 10:19 AM, frostking70 said:

Has anyone seen the Wolverine Deadpool cover available in CGC 9.8 (or willing to sell theirs)?    I am trying to get a price to see if I can afford to add it to my collection! 

This is the only one I've seen for quite awhile.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-1-Deadpool-Campbell-Variant-CGC-9-8/263295855633?hash=item3d4da7ec11:g:WrkAAOSwzXxZ~Phd&redirect=mobile

-J.