• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

So far I am impressed with the covers for ASM 800.  The MJ and Spider-Man both look great.  Can’t wait to see how his Black Cat looks.  Also, i’m Pretty positive he’ll have a Gwen Stacy one too.

1 hour ago, Praxis52 said:

So far I am impressed with the covers for ASM 800.  The MJ and Spider-Man both look great.  Can’t wait to see how his Black Cat looks.  Also, i’m Pretty positive he’ll have a Gwen Stacy one too.

Print run for each guess, 5,000?

7 hours ago, Praxis52 said:

MJ, BC, and Gwen.....shocker! He never fails to surprise, and keep things fresh

Edited by Oat Willy1

Just now, Oat Willy1 said:
7 hours ago, Praxis52 said:

MJ, BC, and Gwen.....shocker! He never fails to surprise

and now venom....

3 hours ago, Avi said:

Green goblin is next, but I also predict Gwen, Carnage and Reb Goblin 

Johnny Reb Goblin never did feel quite the same after the war. His conflicted mind only grew more troubled and volatile with the great booming echoes of canon fire and the wail of death from thousands of his goblin compatriots rattling around inside head.