• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

I got an email from the Campbell website, that if I wanted "unsigned copies" of ASM #800 and Bataman #50 to join the Waiting List.... :foryou:

so there may be hope after all for those who had Campbell say that there would be some!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
add the specific issues...

17 hours ago, gregwynn said:

But I can then take his unsigned book to a signing...where he can get a $30 per book CGC signing fee...can't take a pre signed book ordered through his website for SS grading...

I don't think many people that are buying online are going to these big shows that he appears at.

40 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got an email from the Campbell website, that if I wanted "unsigned copies" of ASM #800 and Bataman #50 to join the Waiting List.... :foryou:

so there may be hope after all for those who had Campbell say that there would be some!

Fired up the presses again?

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:
41 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Fired up the presses again?

That is exactly what popped into my head, but I really think that he keeps some back from putting up on the site for con purchases. Idk the ends and outs, I haven't bought from him in a while.

16 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Yikes.  Demand must have been low on those virgin ASM 800 books considering they sent out an email advertising that Ultra sets are still in stock.  I'm so accustomed to those things flying off the site in a matter of minutes.

I think the $365 price tag for the set might have something to do with it....I bought 2 singles @45 each but holding out for some unsigned...

21 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Yikes.  Demand must have been low on those virgin ASM 800 books considering they sent out an email advertising that Ultra sets are still in stock.  I'm so accustomed to those things flying off the site in a matter of minutes.

It's because they are all damaged

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

These have been discussed for a while in the TWD thread.

Oh cool, Im not a huge TWD fan so I didnt see that thread. Thanks for posting it. Ill snag a few of these for sure though.

1 minute ago, kevhtx said:

Oh cool, Im not a huge TWD fan so I didnt see that thread. Thanks for posting it. Ill snag a few of these for sure though.

Yup, some good artists. Hard to say if they will have any value. I'm sure the harder to get JSC will.

2 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yup, some good artists. Hard to say if they will have any value. I'm sure the harder to get JSC will.

Yeah, the funny thing is, to me, I would want the one that looks closest to the original signed by JSC for my collection. Not for anything other than the art itself. I am sure people will chase the valuable ones though. If I get some, ill just flip them if they are worth anything. Ill just keep a regular trade dress color one most likely. I just cant see the others looking as good. The link to all the covers didnt work, do you have a link?

I always HATE sketch covers.

Edited by kevhtx