• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2018 at 2:16 PM, NamesJay said:

I haven't been able to find many details about this book, but I imagine it will be a hot one!

campbell.jpg

Are there any reputable online stores still offering pre-orders of Campbell's blind bag? I'd like to try and pick up a few copies.

Midtowncomics still says coming soon. Drewbizz (seller on ebay) has the JSC for pre-order for $4.00 (but $6.00 shipping). If you are wanting a lot of them, that could be a decent deal. But, I think these might turn out to be readily available with how the ebay sellers are already pushing them and the numbers. Some of the reputable ones I use have a ton of them (granted at a higher price point than what midtown will offer).

FYI - Ive bought a lot of stuff from Drewbizz and always gotten books in great condition. NM/M condition usually, NM+ at the very least.

Edited by kevhtx

2 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Midtowncomics still says coming soon. Drewbizz (seller on ebay) has the JSC for pre-order for $4.00 (but $6.00 shipping). If you are wanting a lot of them, that could be a decent deal. But, I think these might turn out to be readily available with how the ebay sellers are already pushing them and the numbers. Some of the reputable ones I use have a ton of them (granted at a higher price point than what midtown will offer).

FYI - Ive bought a lot of stuff from Drewbizz and always gotten books in great condition. NM/M condition usually, NM+ at the very least.

Hey, thank you for that. I found the book on Midtown and saw both "coming soon" (top of page) and "out of stock" (under recently viewed, bottom of page), so I wasn't sure what to make of that. I'll keep an eye on both options for now.

Thanks again!

On 10/11/2018 at 8:28 PM, Sooners151 said:

He just posted a lot of his recent original art covers on CAF for sale if anyone is interested in taking out a second mortgage!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerynew.asp?GCat=67088

I took a look. I think $18,000 is a little bit of a crazy ask for his work.

As much as I love his style, I wouldn't feel comfortable paying that much for the pieces he has listed.