• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Shameless plug.  But on topic for sure.

Im a big fan of JSC,  and haven’t felt like the 3D sculpts of his work have been “on model”...with the exception of maybe the mermaid...anyway....

Just started my own portfolio account on ArtStation.  Or you can follow me on Instagram. @scandell

FF37B77D-DC60-42FA-B535-3BA6F6DDBA56.jpeg

9DF64B45-EEA1-40DB-85D7-66E597981F09.jpeg

Edited by Scandell

6 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Sold a bunch of sports cards to get this via a kind CAF'er... avoiding ridic ebay prices.  :O

My first JSC Original Art, RED SONJA - https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1530576

Sweet! CONGRATS ;)

17 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Much appreciated as always, honored Forum Fanatic :foryou:

Your too kind :shy: 

I'm in the middle of working on sketches myself.... lol I've got one going to cgc but is a "remark" sketch...but not a Campbell....

if I was able to scramble and get Campbell in the future, I'd be dancing on the rooftops :whee:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

Am I right in assuming that this variant is a standard variant available to all retailers?  (As opposed to a JSC.com Exclusive).  And will he be doing variants for all 6 issues?

https://www.cbr.com/hela-j-scott-campbells-war-of-the-realms-variant/

Yes, open order. It was originally a Finch variant

15 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Still available...how much of this is a result of people now knowing they can get 9.8 graded copies in a month or so from his premium store?

Or knowing they can just get in the “2nd Chance” offer 1 week before shipment release!!