• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, lowgradecomics said:

Not in this thread, but yeah, he said he did 10 exclusives for this issue, 4 on his site, 1 on comicxposure, 1 one ssalefishcomics and not sure where the other 4 ended up.. 

Thanks for the heads-up, LGC. The SSalefish cover is pretty cool. The ComicXposure one isn't my cup of tea, but I do like the change of pace. Though it still feels familiar. Maybe reminding me of Danger Girl #2 just because of the angle and the bathing aspect.

Edited by PerlAddict

1 minute ago, Kon_Jelly said:

I'm really hoping that because this is the rarest it isn't crazy expensive. Also hoping that I can get a print of this at some point.

Just lowest print run of his set I am sure. Being rare and rarest of his high print run sets is debatable. 

Personally, I do like this set. I haven't been buying his sets much recently. But, I like this one and will buy one. I bet it sells out fast.

2 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Just lowest print run of his set I am sure. Being rare and rarest of his high print run sets is debatable. 

Personally, I do like this set. I haven't been buying his sets much recently. But, I like this one and will buy one. I bet it sells out fast.

Yeah I'm just not trying to spend an amount like the 1:500 virgin cover. I've bought a couple of his recent sets, and as long as these are in the same ballpark I'll be buying this one too. 

All of the Cover A, A+B, and Unsigned A-D sets sold out within a few minutes. There were signed sets for up to 10 minutes, but they are all gone now as well. 

Just now, kimik said:

All of the Cover A, A+B, and Unsigned A-D sets sold out within a few minutes. There were signed sets for up to 10 minutes, but they are all gone now as well. 

excellent. :flipbait:

Was checking out on covers A & B unsigned and they sold out before i could hit submit...this was 3 minutes into the books going live. Luckily i was able to go back and grab the signed copies of the covers before they sold out also.