• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, devald said:

new high for ASM 688 1:50 Campbell ??
per Watchcount = $ 1,892.18

Wow. A 25% increase from the 1500 sale mentioned in @Jaydogrules latest "The Score" ranking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-688-J-Scott-Campbell-1-50-Variant-CGC-9-8-NM-1-OF-23-COPIES-/303156134886?_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l10137&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

There was also a raw copy that sold a couple days ago for $520.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDERMAN-688-VERY-RARE-J-S-CAMPBELL-LIZARD-VARIANT-NM-CONDITION/264339509367?hash=item3d8bdcd077:g:5BcAAOSwkR5c7Czz

Definitely one my personal favourite covers by him and one of his best.  :cloud9:

-J.

12 hours ago, Kon_Jelly said:

I think this is the last of my recent JSC buying spree. This one is thanks to @StingerMcK

QBYpxQQ.jpg 

I love that cover.  I want one of the original ones signed in white.  I ended up buying one such copy slabbed in a competitors red label, but looking to upgrade to the real deal (CGC yellow label).

Edited by ExNihilo

On 6/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, jsilverjanet said:

$350 for 1:500 Campbell signed, no thank you

I mean it was going for more than that on other sites unsigned, so it wasn't completely out of line, but since it's just the standard cover art without the trade dress it was a hard pass for me as well.