• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, NamesJay said:

All of the Mary Jane covers are still available as well and they have been up on the site even longer.

1 hour ago, Kon_Jelly said:

Maybe we'll start to see some better pricing if the pattern continues. 

He is slowly coming around. He did lower his cgc tax I believe. Hoping for better pricing too.

4 hours ago, Oskywalker said:

I saw it in the bay. I was waiting to bid In last second.

Nice one!

thanks!  i saw someone else posted up pretty much the same remarked copy the next day as well if you’re still interested.  Currently on ebay with a current bid of $315

Mail call today from CGC. Actually I submitted 2 comics through my LCS to compare the turn around times compared to submit by myself. Now on, I definitely will submit by my own. It took 4 months to get my comics back from my LCS and 1.5 months when I submitted myself.

Now what is killing me, is a hair inside the slab. In this case CGC quality control was nonexistent. I'm really disappointed because my LCS didn't care, and send the comic back to me as is, without telling me first about this. 

But anyway, I guess I will contact CGC for a rehold.

On the other hand I'm very happy with my third copy of ASM 18 Decomixado CGC 9.8.

20191206_123919.jpg

20191206_123910.jpg

20191206_123858.jpg

20191206_123824.jpg