• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Oskywalker said:

More detailed that other sketch I have seen.

It was dome at the in house signing so a lot of books at the time, so I asked for something easy, like pizza or weapon. Still asked for April to, just lucky to get it at all ha

There is an unboxing video too in signature forum, I've posted the crud out of this lol

Got too excited, I'm still bananas!!:banana:

I have Dell otto and soon to have Neal Adam's, I couldnt afford Campbell on my own, need artgerm and I'll have all my focus :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It was dome at the in house signing so a lot of books at the time, so I asked for something easy, like pizza or weapon. Still asked for April to, just lucky to get it at all ha

There is an unboxing video too in thignatire forum, I've posted the crud out of this lol

Got too excited, I'm still bananas!!:banana:

I have Dell otto and soon to have Neal Adam's, I couldnt afford Campbell on my own, need artgerm and I'll have all my focus :)

Don't get ne wrong. Is nice even if is simple sketch.

I'm jealous because I have zero sketches from Campbell.

Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Don't get ne wrong. Is nice even if is simple sketch.

I'm jealous because I have zero sketches from Campbell.

Congratulations!

I definitely couldn't get one under normal circumstances, so thanks :)

On 11/20/2020 at 8:15 AM, IbukiLord said:

Got these in the $ bin today

uxk0kQx.jpg

DjdZljb.jpg

I feel bad for the comic shop owner who doesn't know to try and get maybe $10-$15 or more for the first one and more than $1 for second one (but that's a closer call) or who can't because he/she doesn't have the customers who spend $. On the other hand, maybe they saw there are some low sales at $3-$5 (mixed with double digit ones) and they just say "F-it" and toss it in the cheap box (when did 571 pick up? I feel like I looked that up a couple of years ago and was disappointed it was going for $5 and less). I do appreciate not trying to squeeze every buck, but most of these guys are struggling. And my guess is that many just refuse to supplement selling on line. If you're not going to do that for $15+ books, you'd better have the customers.