• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Bad news and Good news.

Bad...besides flipertron up^ trying to cash in on that PGX 9.2

he would be better off removing it from the slab

Totally true.

.....Well I just got a Silk #3, but have to return it to the seller because he bait and switched it for a lesser condition copy. GRRRRR Had the nerve to try and stick me with the return postage too. Scumbag....

"It's Near Mint bro, no spine stress!"....damagedsilk4.jpg

Fails to mention the smegma on her leg, and the chips of color removed from the spine.

Is there a bad eBay seller thread someone can link me to???????I need to share so others don't get burnt.

Good news, I have 2 copies of the Deadpool X-Force Campbell cover enroute, for a very good price! So good, the place I bought from has since raise their prices by a considerable amount, but these are still out there guys! Fingers crossed mine arrive as 9.8 candidates!

deadpoolvsxforcecampbell.jpg

So what would be a good price for a deadpool X force Campbell? Sorry that guy bait and switched. I have been dealing with this seller on etsy since December 30th. I bought a vinyl jawa and a original carded Han Solo for $740 and he kept coming up with s excuse for why he hasn't sent it out. So I got mad and said you can deal with PayPal. Now he is sweating and promising me the world. Until I get my figures he can deal with my paypal claim.

Yeah, they all don't hold themselves to the same standards I hold myself to when selling on the bay.

As for the Deadpool vs. X-Force Campbell....A good price a week ago was $50. With that latest sale hitting $90+, I'd imagine paying $75 is a win for now. If this gains popularity due to the movie, it may have a higher ceiling due to the popularity of Campbell.

Bad news and Good news.

Bad...besides flipertron up^ trying to cash in on that PGX 9.2

he would be better off removing it from the slab

Totally true.

.....Well I just got a Silk #3, but have to return it to the seller because he bait and switched it for a lesser condition copy. GRRRRR Had the nerve to try and stick me with the return postage too. Scumbag....

"It's Near Mint bro, no spine stress!"....damagedsilk4.jpg

Fails to mention the smegma on her leg, and the chips of color removed from the spine.

Is there a bad eBay seller thread someone can link me to???????I need to share so others don't get burnt.

Good news, I have 2 copies of the Deadpool X-Force Campbell cover enroute, for a very good price! So good, the place I bought from has since raise their prices by a considerable amount, but these are still out there guys! Fingers crossed mine arrive as 9.8 candidates!

deadpoolvsxforcecampbell.jpg

This is why I never by "9.8" raws of eBay, if I want a 9.8 I buy it already slabbed. lol