• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Really bummed guys. I submitted my guardians of the Galaxy 4 cgc 9.8 to be cracked and signed by Campbell . Book is coming back a 9.2 SS. Don't really need this grade in my collection. Since I'm OCD. So if anyone has a 9.8 SS they want to get rid of send me a PM.

:sorry:

Ouch. That is a heartbreaking story. Maybe you should dispute it as previously suggested.

Really bummed guys. I submitted my guardians of the Galaxy 4 cgc 9.8 to be cracked and signed by Campbell . Book is coming back a 9.2 SS. Don't really need this grade in my collection. Since I'm OCD. So if anyone has a 9.8 SS they want to get rid of send me a PM.

Sorry to hear that man, I know the feeling, I'm the exact same way; 9.8 or bust. Hopefully someone can hook you up.

Jerome

Thanks Jerome. Good luck with that 608. Did you already acquire it ?

Sorry to hear that man, I know the feeling, I'm the exact same way; 9.8 or bust. Hopefully someone can hook you up.

Jerome

Thanks Jerome. Good luck with that 608. Did you already acquire it ?

I did indeed and is why I can't jump on the BP1.

Jerome

Congrats man! I know you have been hunting that one down. That BP #1 closing price will be interesting to see.

Also, a few people suggested disputing the grade on my book. Not sure if it's worth the headache.

Did someone really dispute a situation like this and cgc actually changed the grade on a book? If so, wow.

Edited by jreezy

Sorry to hear that jreezy ..i crack blue labels all the time and thankfully they've maintained grade. Did you submit the book yourself, pass it to someone else to have it signed for you? To go from a 9.8 to a 9.2 is a big jump..sounds like the book was damaged during CGCs transit perhaps.

Thanks cyber. I think cgc is grading a little tight these days as well. Oh well.

BTW i should be getting grades in on my recent submission which includes that 1 book we talked about.

:flamed:

:flamed:

Digging your new sig line.

Oh, and this happened earlier today :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322107930077?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-J.