• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

The Wolvie Deadpool 9.2 that sold for $1,500 is that about avg for that grade? Haven't followed the lower grade sales :whistle:

Jerome

Haven't been paying attention to the lower grade sales as well. Seems pretty strong .

Well... there is still significant interest in the Campbell BP sketch, as there should be... but I got a really nice offer last night for the 9.8 SS I had on eBay...

Look forward to seeing the sold price on ebay lol

(shrug)i didnt sell it... are you being a there champ...?

Edited by zupaphly

Well... there is still significant interest in the Campbell BP sketch, as there should be... but I got a really nice offer last night for the 9.8 SS I had on eBay...

Look forward to seeing the sold price on ebay lol

(shrug)i didnt sell it... are you being a there champ...?

Really man?

Not being a . Really wanted to see the sold price/offer . I have been following the sales since I've been thinking about selling mine (shrug) I've sold two copies already.

Also, you posted about the offer being a "nice" offer on a forum. Didn't you expect people on the forums to be curious? It's fine you don't want to share. I get it. I don't really care if you do.

Feel free to put me on your ignore list. I'll do the same.

So JSC just posted pics of remarks he's done on his Gamora #1s. I feel like he's not putting backgrounds and leaving space specifically to have this option for people that want to pay $1000 for it.

Probably

(shrug)

...but it looks like he's giving those away anyways.

Yeah looks like some lucky people will get this with their order. I didn't order the signed versions though. Oh well.

Maybe the remark giveaway will apple to those that ordered signed and non signed copies?

Let's hope we get lucky!