• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

I think the ASM 25 cover might be a connecting cover. Look at the top left. There's a weird little half circle by the Marvel 25. At first I thought it was part of Black Cat, but the B cover has it as a completely different color than her clothing.

Edited by Tnexus

A question was asked on his FB account : for the remarks done by him, does it have to be a signed order??

Campbell's reply was, NO, as long as they ordered an Elektra (signed or unsigned) they have a chance with the remarks.:wishluck::applause:

3 minutes ago, Tnexus said:

I think the ASM 25 cover might be a connecting cover. Look at the top left. There's a weird little half circle by the Marvel 25. At first I thought it was part of Black Cat, but the B cover has it as a completely different color than her clothing.

Now that you mention it, you could be right.  I wonder what it could be connecting to?

7 minutes ago, Tnexus said:

It's her leg. The second one is skin colour.

54 minutes ago, Tnexus said:

Maybe the cover continues on the back....

16 minutes ago, Anfield Fox said:

She has legs like a pretzel. Haha. Someone tweet Campbell and ask him. I'm 99% sure it's her leg.

I think it is her leg too. Upper thigh. Like she is doing the Captain Morgan pose, just laying down and her hand is just not on her knee. 

I hope someone get's some of the remarks :) 

I remember with the Gamora that Campbell was wondering where all the people were showing them off, in short he wondered how come more had not come to light.

I think he said that it was a shipping problem and that more went out after the initial shipping, then I never saw any more.

Post'em when ya get'em :foryou::wishluck: