• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Got my signed red/B&W set of the Champions the other day. Looked great. Surprised I haven't gotten a shipping notification on the Gamora set yet though. That was released a week ago, wasn't it?

Got my signed red/B&W set of the Champions the other day. Looked great. Surprised I haven't gotten a shipping notification on the Gamora set yet though. That was released a week ago, wasn't it?

He said some were to be shipped last week, but officially, this week should be the good one.

I'm crossing my fingers for a sketch.

Thanks J. and Jreezy... I was realistically looking for a 9.8 on the ASM 688, wonder if it got extra scrutiny due to submission slowness this time of year.

Been working on expanding my JSC collection since late 2015 after re-discovering his work (and getting books signed at NYCC 2015). This thread has been extremely helpful in highlighting books I didn't know about and before they got hit with the "JSC tax" (e.g., UXM 19NOW)

Here are some more pics from NYCC 2016.

167301.jpg.8bcff0d7d05354f4d88252dae6b40dd6.jpg

167302.jpg.11ad77e0b9538a8e980cd554ea3b3179.jpg

167303.jpg.74cace5cfd9dddf016d42769cbe27c6a.jpg

167304.jpg.3e03eb91644d6fb32d152f801e7704f1.jpg

Thanks J. and Jreezy... I was realistically looking for a 9.8 on the ASM 688, wonder if it got extra scrutiny due to submission slowness this time of year.

Been working on expanding my JSC collection since late 2015 after re-discovering his work (and getting books signed at NYCC 2015). This thread has been extremely helpful in highlighting books I didn't know about and before they got hit with the "JSC tax" (e.g., UXM 19NOW)

Here are some more pics from NYCC 2016.

Very nice! Love that onslaught reborn one! "Re-discovering" his work is expensive especially when you search for his older covers in 9.8. If you ever start adding remarks or sketchcovers your wallet hurts a little more lol

I've got a stack of like 30 JSC books that I really want to submit & probably will over the next year or 3.

I have a stack of about 2-3 hundred JSC books I should probably consider grading in the next decade:p :ohnoez:

I've got a stack of like 30 JSC books that I really want to submit & probably will over the next year or 3.

I have a stack of about 2-3 hundred JSC books I should probably consider grading in the next decade:p :ohnoez:

I hear you, man! Same case here.

Just received my shipping notice from JSC regarding my Gamora #1 set. Did anyone else receive theirs? I'm hoping mine contains a remark even though I ordered an unsigned set.

You won't, they have clearly stated only signed sets will get the random remarks.

Just received my shipping notice from JSC regarding my Gamora #1 set. Did anyone else receive theirs? I'm hoping mine contains a remark even though I ordered an unsigned set.

You won't, they have clearly stated only signed sets will get the random remarks.

Rats....

Well, would love to see those remarks. So, if you get them, please post them!

Campbell replied to someone on IG saying that he would see if he can randomly put a remark on some unsigned orders. If a boardie gets it, let's see them!