• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Just received my shipping notice from JSC regarding my Gamora #1 set. Did anyone else receive theirs? I'm hoping mine contains a remark even though I ordered an unsigned set.

Campbell replied to someone on IG saying that he would see if he can randomly put a remark on some unsigned orders. If a boardie gets it, let's see them!

Glad to know that there is still a chance....

Got my Gamora set today. All of them 9.8 candidates. Very happy per the usual with JSC Store exclusives.

Did you request those candidates? or do they always send great copies?

I obviously cannot speak for devald, but I have never requested 9.8 candidates and with the exception of ONE book (Thor) everything I have received from the JSC store has been 9.8-esque. And I've ordered nearly every signed book he's offered since early 2015.

Edited by IndyKMB

Got my Gamora set today. All of them 9.8 candidates. Very happy per the usual with JSC Store exclusives.

Did you request those candidates? or do they always send great copies?

I obviously cannot speak for Starlord, but I have never requested 9.8 candidates and with the exception of ONE book (Thor) everything I have received from the JSC store has been 9.8-esque. And I've ordered nearly every signed book he's offered since early 2015.

They ship very well. Most of the time the books I get are 9.8s.

Just received my shipping notice from JSC regarding my Gamora #1 set. Did anyone else receive theirs? I'm hoping mine contains a remark even though I ordered an unsigned set.

I got mine today. I like the 1A with the cape the best.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAMORA-1A-J-SCOTT-CAMPBELL-COLOR-WHITE-BACKGROUND-VARIANT-GUARDIANS-GALAXY-/182417764590?hash=item2a78f230ee:g:uWsAAOSw-0xYdaBx

I got mine yesterday. They look like solid 9.8 to me so fingers crossed. No remarks for me, but I didn't get signed ones so probably for the best. Planning to get them signed at a con at some point with witness.

Campbell replied to someone on IG saying that he would see if he can randomly put a remark on some unsigned orders. If a boardie gets it, let's see them!

Glad to know that there is still a chance....

Looks like Campbell stuck to his word. The guy that pulled a remark on his video ordered an unsigned set. Congrats to the guy that pulled it!0

No remark for me either.

Also, looks like the black panther sketch is still chugging along. $1500 sold price for a 9.6 a few days ago.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-PANTHER-1-CGC-9-6-NM-J-SCOTT-CAMPBELL-PARTIAL-SKETCH-VARIANT-2009-/361755858275?hash=item543a545563%3Ag%3AxiIAAOSw4shX8om3&_trkparms=pageci%253A90c71fe7-dce1-11e6-a684-74dbd1808fc4%257Cparentrq%253Aada8468e1590a2a21500552fffb9c0df%257Ciid%253A1

If anyone has any Campbell sketches on blanks. I'll be willing trade my 9.8 for a few hm . :baiting: