• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Kyle R. said:

This is what JSC is doing when your buying his weekly output..........

C8RWY-yWAAYfpCX.thumb.jpg.d414cbfb1d8b51228bb891304e0c1a11.jpg

Nothing wrong with that. He's free to spend his earnings in whatever legal way he deems fit. He's not forcing anyone to buy his exclusive variants.

Disclaimer: I've never bought a JSC exclusive variant. I just don't feel they're worth the cost. I think the only JSC variants I have are the Red Sonja and Vampirella ones which I got from DCBS for $2.59 each. :nyah:

Edited by aerischan

14 minutes ago, aerischan said:

Nothing wrong with that. He's free to spend his earnings in whatever legal way he deems fit. He's not forcing anyone to buy his exclusive variants.

Disclaimer: I've never bought a JSC exclusive variant. I just don't feel they're worth the cost. I think the only JSC variants I have are the Red Sonja and Vampirella ones which I got from DCBS for $2.59 each. :nyah:

Agreed there is nothing wrong with spending your money.....  it's the fact that he (or his company) lied and change and increased the recent store exclusive that most people have a beef with

oh and also agreed...she is hot :x

is she his wife or daughter???

52 minutes ago, combiner11 said:

Agreed there is nothing wrong with spending your money.....  it's the fact that he (or his company) lied and change and increased the recent store exclusive that most people have a beef with

oh and also agreed...she is hot :x

is she his wife or daughter???

I'd wager "Just friends".  :tonofbricks:

-J.

Got my ASM set today & it's nice enough looking. I picked up a print with it & they shipped it together & the set shifted & came loose in the package. So I got really lucky they weren't damaged. The A cover is maybe a 9.6 but the other 2 are 9.8 candidates 

47 minutes ago, Doktor said:

Got my ASM set today & it's nice enough looking. I picked up a print with it & they shipped it together & the set shifted & came loose in the package. So I got really lucky they weren't damaged. The A cover is maybe a 9.6 but the other 2 are 9.8 candidates 

I just had some Elektra's come back from CGC.

Covers B and C (3 copies each) all came back 9.8. Cover A one came back 9.8 and other two were rejects.

Those are impressive results as the ASM is a thicker than normal issue! Congrats!

You only get the code when there is a new book he is going to sell.

27 minutes ago, Gunnz said:

Hey, 

Anyone have a discount code I can use to order? I signed up on the site but nothing yet. 

On 3/31/2017 at 6:22 PM, Jaydogrules said:

I'd wager "Just friends".  :tonofbricks:

-J.

He just got engaged and I agree... he can spend his earning in whichever way he likes to. Lately there's been so much hate towards the artist in an appreciation thread.

2 hours ago, Elfeeta said:

He just got engaged and I agree... he can spend his earning in whichever way he likes to. Lately there's been so much hate towards the artist in an appreciation thread.

Since when does teasing a "celebrity" who's posing on Twitter, and will never read this thread constitute "hate"? (shrug)

Now, granted, people certainly are justified in feeling disgusted that he would up the print numbers on his "limited" variants after the fact, but that's another story....

-J.

I ordered 4 of the Iron Fist Midtown variants and received then last week. 1 looks like a 9.8, 1 has a couple spine dings, but 2 have a small slice on the spine on the back. They both have it in the same place. Anyone else have this issue?

18 hours ago, Califelix said:

I ordered 4 of the Iron Fist Midtown variants and received then last week. 1 looks like a 9.8, 1 has a couple spine dings, but 2 have a small slice on the spine on the back. They both have it in the same place. Anyone else have this issue?

I'll have to check mine. thanks for the heads up.