• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

The Deadpool vs X-force was a slabbed 9.8 and I have no idea why it came back 9.6. Kinda pissed about it. I dont see any issues with it. A couple of these, I probably should have pressed first. The All-New Wolverine, I got signed by Campbell and when I was at the CGC booth filling out the form, Craig Kyle was packing up to leave his signing. I was like, hey, can you sign this one? So, I got it signed too. Kinda cool.

Edited by kevhtx

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, Holden Caulfield said:

Anyone get a shipping notice for X-Men Gold yet?

Not yet. Haven't gotten anything on the X-Men Gold yet.

I got my ASM 25 books in. No remarks. The books look like 9.8 or at least 9.6. Top left corners on 2 might make them 9.6 with recent grading scrutiny, but other than that, they look perfect to me.

37 minutes ago, Califelix said:

That is a cool set. He needs to slow down, though, as there are way too many new exclusive sets out right now and it is likely oversaturating the market.

40 minutes ago, kimik said:

That is a cool set. He needs to slow down, though, as there are way too many new exclusive sets out right now and it is likely oversaturating the market.

Saw the set and I only like covers A & B.  Cover C looks weird.  

I do agree that he does need to slow down a bit, but people are still buying all his stuff so I don't think he'll be slowing down any time soon.