• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Poka said:

I got my shipping notice today. My order is in the 192xxs. Apparently they ship out in the order the received the orders

That can't be possible. I always order within the first few minutes these go on sale (sometimes even when they go on sale earlier than posted) and my orders are usually a week or more behind everyone else. That said, I usually order 2 sets. I wonder if the quantity matters too?

1 hour ago, kevhtx said:

That can't be possible. I always order within the first few minutes these go on sale (sometimes even when they go on sale earlier than posted) and my orders are usually a week or more behind everyone else. That said, I usually order 2 sets. I wonder if the quantity matters too?

I am in same boat. I always order 3 sets and usually get them a littler later than the first recipients. So far I don't care because I'm getting about an 80% 9.8 rate :-)

7 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Guess easy way to find out - what is your order number - earlier than 192xx?

2 hours ago, Poka said:

Guess easy way to find out - what is your order number - earlier than 192xx?

Blue isn't a good test. I only ordered one copy not the set and I did it way after launch. I wasn't sure if I was going to order those. Gamora, Elektra, Gold, ASM 25 would be better tests of that scenario. My blue order number was #196X.

9 hours ago, NamesJay said:

I am in same boat. I always order 3 sets and usually get them a littler later than the first recipients. So far I don't care because I'm getting about an 80% 9.8 rate :-)

NamesJay - how about you?

4 hours ago, NamesJay said:

Pardon?

What is order # for blue? Campbell is currently sending out orders in 192xx. We are seeing whether they send out in order they received the order. You mentioned that you always get later than others

The ASM order that I received had about 0.5 cm cut off from the top (I can actually see page 1).  I emailed the website store. We've been emailing back and forth last month. After I showed them a picture and requested a replacement books, they never replied back..... anybody experiencing the same thing??

On 5/2/2017 at 8:09 PM, Sandflea said:

Guess i'll be waiting for my own confirmation in a few (months)... :preach::preach:

The shipping confirmation for my purchase of the Blues came in on 5/11... should be at my residence tomorrow.

My order number was 191xx

8 hours ago, combiner11 said:

The ASM order that I received had about 0.5 cm cut off from the top (I can actually see page 1).  I emailed the website store. We've been emailing back and forth last month. After I showed them a picture and requested a replacement books, they never replied back..... anybody experiencing the same thing??

Their customer service used to be really good, but I can't even get a reply back from them now.  I think they have a lot on their plate right now and might need to hire a few more people.

15 hours ago, combiner11 said:

I received an order with the wrong books in it. I emailed same day and got a response the next saying a manager would contact me. I've sent another email in the last 2 weeks but nothing since the email I received 2nd day. I just filed a claim with PayPal to hopefully get their attention. 

On 5/14/2017 at 10:22 AM, combiner11 said:

I emailed them about combined shipping as I placed my order for the X-Men covers (Gold and Blue) and the Jean Grey set. I have to pay international shipping for each separate order which is $20+ per package and it's an even bigger hit on my wallet (they do not combine shipping anymore). They supposedly put me in contact with one of the managers, but haven't heard back. The Customer Service used to be top notch, but now I'm not feeling that.

Also, my order is 191xx and have not shipped, but may be related to my email. 

9 hours ago, Foley said:

Yikes

Secret%20Emp%201%20JSC%20B.jpg

Campbell only did, obviously, the girls on the right. The rest is Ramos and, even when I must admit I was a great fan, he's drawing worse and worse each day. This cover could've been great, but that MJ looks baaaaad.