• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

In case anyone needs the link:

J Scott Campbell Mary Jane variant

Renew Your Vows #1

https://ruppsworld.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1828

Has anyone ordered from Ruppsworld before? Will they ship secure or just toss the books in an envelope? hm

I found it odd that ordering from JSC's store took you to Ruppsworld...? I guess he is outsourcing and lives in the area? The site was pretty old school too. I chose the paypal option and the link was broken and looked like it was from the AOL internet days.

Edit: Looking around it is explained on their Facebook page. Here's hoping they know how to handle books cause I really like that variant.

https://www.facebook.com/RuppsWorld

Edited by Official Chris S.

Chris Rupp is great. He sets up at almost every show, does a ton of CGC SS and CGC blue labels. He knows exactly how to package books. I dont think there is anyone better that Scott could have partnered with.

Chris Rupp is great. He sets up at almost every show, does a ton of CGC SS and CGC blue labels. He knows exactly how to package books. I don't think there is anyone better that Scott could have partnered with.

Perfect thanks for chiming in- it helps when a well respected boardie gives them some kudos. (thumbs u

The Facebook post also mentions that he'll be selling more than 2000 pieces from JSC collection. That is pretty intriguing!

JSC has been putting out a ton of covers out recently. Anyone planning on getting the All New Wolverine/X-23 Variant cover?

:cloud9:

I imagine a true Campbell fan has the page up refreshing it frantically, waiting for the pre-order to go live. However, knowing what Cargo Hold did for the print numbers of their Star-Wars #1, I wouldn't be buying this for flips since it will be 6000+ copies I am sure.

Here is a few new Campbell goodies.

scan0063.jpg

scan0064.jpg

JSC has been putting out a ton of covers out recently. Anyone planning on getting the All New Wolverine/X-23 Variant cover?

:cloud9:

I imagine a true Campbell fan has the page up refreshing it frantically, waiting for the pre-order to go live. However, knowing what Cargo Hold did for the print numbers of their Star-Wars #1, I wouldn't be buying this for flips since it will be 6000+ copies I am sure.

Yes! I've been waiting for the pre order. Still need to

Pick up the newer campbell covers as well as that spider Gwen one above.

I couldn't find a JSC appreciation thread . (shrug) If there is already one established , I'll delete this.

I know JSC has a lot of fans out there. Let's discuss and share those awesome JSC covers/Art.

Hello!

Three from me this morning from the MARVEL NOW! re-launch...

DS12F_zps6rck5f1x.jpg

DS14F_zpsl2v8ftkl.jpg

DS13F_zpsqw4uor2p.jpg

Edited by matchstick johnny

I picked up a pretty cool J Scott Campbell rarity about a month ago at my LCS

Vampirella Crossover Gallery Chromium Variant Uncut Cover Sheet, The book is already pretty rare so I'm guessing there are very few of these out there (if any others)

22362875319_a43b7b4d48.jpg