• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudden Sale: Silver and Bronze - Los Angeles area TONIGHT

81 posts in this topic

Heck, Santa Clarita is less than a half hour away right now. I don't have those particular GS titles.

I do have Pope John Paul II #1, and St. Francis of Asissi #1, but they aren't for sale. One of those is a labor of love by long-time Marvel inker John Tartaglione on pencils. Breathtaking artwork.

Okay, PM if you want me to look at your books and buy some. Just let me know, I am interested. I need directions or a phone number to get to you. Everyone on here can vouch for my integrity and honesty, as I have met a lot of them in person.

Let me know.

Okay, PM if you want me to look at your books and buy some. Just let me know, I am interested. I need directions or a phone number to get to you. Everyone on here can vouch for my integrity and honesty, as I have met a lot of them in person.

Let me know.

screwy.gifpoke2.gif

Let me know.

screwy.gifpoke2.gif

Yeah, yeah, it all sounded too good to be true. 893blahblah.gif

Well, skeptical comics fans, Deathlok just stopped by and picked up some books, and will be posting here shortly to confirm.

He picked up Astonishing Tales (what else?) 26, 27, 28, 30, 31 at 8.0 - 9.0, AS 25 at 8.0, Shazam 15 (100 page) at 9.2, and GS Doc Savage 1 at 9.2.

The Sudden Sale is still happening, and those of you who gave him want lists should get in touch.

Yes, I can confirm that SuddenSale is genuine about selling his books. He has quite a bit of Bronze Marvel books. He also has a limited amount of Silver age books, although these are in the low to mid grade range.

Feel free to contact me for more information. He needs to know quickly though, so don't delay.

Yes, I can confirm that SuddenSale is genuine about selling his books. He has quite a bit of Bronze Marvel books. He also has a limited amount of Silver age books, although these are in the low to mid grade range.

Feel free to contact me for more information. He needs to know quickly though, so don't delay.

Thanks Deathlok, a pleasure doing business with you.

Can you PM me his phone number so I can call him? Or an email address?

That's Deathlok. foreheadslap.gif

Sorry typed too quickly ... Deathlock did look incorrect...

Well I guess you can call me inconcievable for a bit makepoint.gif

It was nice meeting you anyway.

Dan

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

hi.gif Dan. Long time no talk since the grading contest.

what were you looking for? I saw all of what books he had, so I could tell you if he had what you needed.

I was looking for a Spidey 121, 122, and 129.

I know he had a 129, not sure about 121, 122. He did have issues in that range though. They were not in the NM grade, probably closer to Fine or VF-.

what were you looking for? I saw all of what books he had, so I could tell you if he had what you needed.

I was looking for a Spidey 121, 122, and 129.

I know he had a 129, not sure about 121, 122. He did have issues in that range though. They were not in the NM grade, probably closer to Fine or VF-.

He said up above that his 122 was VF+ to NM- and that his #129 was "spectacular." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif