• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudden Sale: Silver and Bronze - Los Angeles area TONIGHT

81 posts in this topic

To make a long story short, I need to raise some quick money for an important opportunity and I've got comics to sell. Silver and Bronze Age, mostly Marvels, some DCs, a few Atlas. Mostly Superhero, a few DC and Marvel Bronze Horror.

Lots of Spider-Man and X-Men BA keys, VF to NM+ I'm the original owner of most of them and was meticulous about my selections off the stands and their care. All Marvel Value Stamps, Tattooz, etc. are intact.

Most of the Silver Age books are VG to VF

Lots of Giant Size Marvels, Marvel and Warren B&W. Complete set of SA Silver Surfer 1-18. early Conans, early Miller DDs, etc.

etc. etc. etc.

I'm in the Los Angeles area and will sell tonight and tomorrow until I raise what I need or until I miss the opporunity. I'll give good deals but I won't be stupid, so let's not waste time on crazy low-balls.

I don't have any scans and I'm not sure I can get any up for you this evening as I'm on a computer and scanner that were in mothballs, but I'll try. Feel free to ask about particular books here, and I'll tell you availability and condition. If you're interested we'll take it to PM and arrange an appointment for you to look at the books.

All deals are cash only.

Thanks,

Sudden Sale

I would really have to see them to know what to offer. I mean I'd hate to give you a lowball amount or worse for me a high amount.

Can you give more details on titles/issues in the bronze period?

I would really have to see them to know what to offer. I mean I'd hate to give you a lowball amount or worse for me a high amount.

Totally understood about the offers. What we can do is see if we're in the same ballpark on condition and go half guide? Wizard, Overstreet, I don't care which.

I've got X-Men 94 to 200, complete except 99, 100, and 102. Sorry, I missed the GS.

94 is a sweet copy, NM++, but for one flaw: a 1/16" tear on the corner of the lower right front cover, but the corner is tagged, not detached.

Spidermans from #122 to about #275. #122 is VF+ to NM- #129 is spectacular.

I've got most of the Smith Conans, including 1-13, and most of the rest to about 60. Savage Tales 1 through 5.

I've got most Fantastic Fours from #29 to #285. Missing #48 and #49 of the keys.

Lots of Annuals and Giant Sizes.

What titles are you looking for?

Totally understood about the offers. What we can do is see if we're in the same ballpark on condition and go half guide? Wizard, Overstreet, I don't care which.

I've got X-Men 94 to 200, complete except 99, 100, and 102. Sorry, I missed the GS.

94 is a sweet copy, NM++, but for one flaw: a 1/16" tear on the corner of the lower right front cover, but the corner is tagged, not detached.

Spidermans from #122 to about #275. #122 is VF+ to NM- #129 is spectacular.

I've got most of the Smith Conans, including 1-13, and most of the rest to about 60. Savage Tales 1 through 5.

I've got most Fantastic Fours from #29 to #285. Missing #48 and #49 of the keys.

Lots of Annuals and Giant Sizes.

What titles are you looking for?

I can't get to LA tonight grin.gif. Interested in FFs 117-191. What have you got?

Actually it's kind of overwhelming to be presented with so quick of an opportunity to buy.

I would be very interested in your Giant Size books.

I would love to see what the books you have for sale.

Actually it's kind of overwhelming to be presented with so quick of an opportunity to buy.

Hook up in Inglewood after sunset with your crew as back-up! screwy.gif

BTW, I have earlier SA ASMs and X-Men also, though the runs aren't as complete as the BA runs.

Lost of Marvel Team-Ups too. Defenders. Avengers SA and BA. Thor. Captain Marvel.

Most Tower of Shadows and Chamber of Darkness. Maybe a dozen DC horror, mainly with Wrightson, Adams, or Kaluta covers.

I've also got SA Marvel Super Heroes squarebound, #14 to #18. Spidey, Medusa, Guardians of the Galaxy.

BTW, I have earlier SA ASMs and X-Men also, though the runs aren't as complete as the BA runs.

Lost of Marvel Team-Ups too. Defenders. Avengers SA and BA. Thor. Captain Marvel.

Most Tower of Shadows and Chamber of Darkness. Maybe a dozen DC horror, mainly with Wrightson, Adams, or Kaluta covers.

I've also got SA Marvel Super Heroes squarebound, #14 to #18. Spidey, Medusa, Guardians of the Galaxy.

OK, I'll bite. What do you want for all of it.

I can't get to LA tonight grin.gif. Interested in FFs 117-191. What have you got?

Just about all of them.

I've got a weird copy of FF #127 (or #126, I forget), that has a glossy stock lingerie ad that's totally inappropriate for comics. It came out of a stack of 150 or so at a comic shop back in the 70s. Not sure if all issues show it, or if it was a printer's error.

Tonight and tomorrow, it's a sudden sale.

OK, I'll bite. What do you want for all of it.

One...

Million...

Dollars!

insane.gif

Honesly, I haven't given thought to the lot price. I've got about a dozen long boxes of this stuff, plus another 25 or so of Copper and Moderns.

No GS X-Men. Spidey, FF, Conan, Avengers, Defenders, SV Team-Up, Invaders, Doc Savage, a few others. GS Super Heroes with Morbius and Man-Wolf. No GS Horror Titles.