• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cerebus the Aardvark #1

34 posts in this topic

they ordered 2000 but 400 were damaged so bad,y Sim got an extra 400 on issue 2. I can't recall if he returned the 400 damaged #1s…

Sim also picked the best dozen or so copies straight from the first delivery of #1s… and stored them away like his own personal Gaines copies (years before I think anyone knew Gaines had done it) He signed and slabbed these a few years ago and auctioned them off.

They are the only copies above 9.0. Most Cerebus #1s that made it into the wild have many spine cracks and don't grade above 9.0.

Looking for info on this book; the original print run, Prices of each graded book... Pictures would be awesome stories as well...

Are you familiar with the SEARCH function on the top tool bar? hm There's only a couple of zillion threads on this book. :eyeroll:

Looking for info on this book; the original print run, Prices of each graded book... Pictures would be awesome stories as well...

Are you familiar with the SEARCH fuction on the top tool bar? hm There's only a couple of zillion threads on this book. :eyeroll:

Yes I did already... Didn't find the info I was looking for... Thanks for your brilliance...

Are you familiar with the SEARCH function on the top tool bar? hm There's only a couple of zillion threads on this book. :eyeroll:

Yes I did already... Didn't find the info I was looking for... Thanks for your brilliance...

You're welcome, anytime. :D

It's very valuable and many say its worth more than a hulk 181 in 9.2.

It isn't. :baiting:

-J.

I'll take a 9.4 Cerebus 1 over a 9.4 IH181 all day every day.

Yeah, we need the cliff notes or "120+ pages for dummies" summed up for us dummies.

Cliff notes many people think Cerebus 1 in 9.2 is more valuable than hulk 181 in 9.2. Some disagree.

Cliff's Notes: "Many people" being about 3 or 4. And with no actual publicly available sales data to support or back up their opinion. lol

-J.