• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Once more into the .... fire? by willybaum

5 posts in this topic

My second submission for grading!

Okay, here we go! A couple of months ago, I submitted four high-grade comics for grading with my membership coupon. My wishes were fulfilled with all coming back at least 9.0 and no worse than off-white pages.

With my last submission, my collection of DC Comics Bicentennial rose to 25 out of 33.

Now, my next submission is ready and I'm crossing my fingers for 9.0 and up! With the Modern Tier being lowered to 1975 I can now submit for less $$!

Only question is, how long will it take?

16190.jpg

See more journals by willybaum

The bicentennial cover theme is a cool set to collect, best of luck to you in your submissions. I hope to have Action Comics #461 from this theme some day. I don't know if Action #463 would count or not, it does not have the Bicentennial logo, but it does have Bicentennial concept with Superman being punch by a villain in 1976 and somehow knocking Clark Kent back to 1776.

That's a sweet set! I love seeing people put together sets that aren't the standard keys. THOSE books are always being preserved. This not only gives you pleasure but it also helps preserve a wider variety of books within our hobby.