• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

I didn't like the the Bradshaw variant. I went with the action figure, blank and the nice Ramos ones. I liked the story too.

Here is the Ramos one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Gwen-1-Humberto-Ramos-Hip-Hop-Variant-Cover-Marvel-/321889314477?hash=item4af21926ad

Group of high school girls at the register today:

"We're just glad to have OUR Gwen back"

Amen.

Met up with Mark yesterday and did the day of release signing for his variant. Signed around 2500 books and left around 2000 unsigned for folks to order via the website if they wanted to get them CGCed at a later date.

12048846_10154053720190715_1244138129_n_zpso1xxafvg.jpg12081330_10154053720380715_539323221_n_zpss17hjeid.jpg

I have to actually carve out some time tonight to sit down and read the book now that most of the orders are packaged and ready to ship.

At the Spider Gwen release party at Heroes Aren't Hard To Find in Charlotte today I can say that people were very excited about this comic. I lost count of all of the Spider Gwen cosplayers, Spider Gwen hoodies, The Mary Janes T-shirts and Spider Gwen plush dolls that I saw.

The fact that Jason Latour & Rico Renzi were there signing autographs and talking about the comic might have had something to do with it as well. The highlight of the release party was talking with Jason about Spider Ham and him signing prints of both Spider Gwen & Spider Ham that he brought to give away to everyone at the release party.

20151017_195214_zpsslilyedm.jpg

20151017_201817_zps8gcoghqq.jpg

20151017_201657_zpsyjttptzz.jpg

I have a question how can I tell the difference between the spider-verse 2 if its a first printing.. because I am purchasing one and want to make sure I get the first print..

At the Spider Gwen release party at Heroes Aren't Hard To Find in Charlotte today I can say that people were very excited about this comic. I lost count of all of the Spider Gwen cosplayers, Spider Gwen hoodies, The Mary Janes T-shirts and Spider Gwen plush dolls that I saw.

The fact that Jason Latour & Rico Renzi were there signing autographs and talking about the comic might have had something to do with it as well. The highlight of the release party was talking with Jason about Spider Ham and him signing prints of both Spider Gwen & Spider Ham that he brought to give away to everyone at the release party.

20151017_195214_zpsslilyedm.jpg

20151017_201817_zps8gcoghqq.jpg

20151017_201657_zpsyjttptzz.jpg

I have a question how can I tell the difference between the spider-verse 2 if its a first printing.. because I am purchasing one and want to make sure I get the first print..

Top left is the first print.. brown background white bottom bar, followed left to right.EdgeOfSpider-Verse2-Prints.jpg

2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.. prints have different colored covers and bottom borders, purple, blue, orange, etc.. Also right under the issue number 002, it will say Second Print and so on. First print just has the 002.

I am going to have to find that middle variant

That's the Heroes Aren't Hard To Find store variant. Cliff Chiang did the cover and Jared K Fletcher did the logo which is why my copy is signed by Jason Latour and Rico Renzi as well as Cliff Chiang and Jared K Fletcher.

I'm pretty sure that they have a few left because the owner of Heroes posted that he ordered 30 cases of Paper Girls, I Hate Fairyland and Spider Gwen comics for Saturdays event. The store owner seems to make sure that you can walk into his store and find just about any comic, new or old, that you're looking for, especially something for one of his release party's.

12088331_10208077501924971_6567319193037110015_n_zpsfarle30c.jpg