• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

A couple of pictures of Jason Latour and Rico Renzi from the Saturday signing and Spider Gwen release party.

renzi%201_zpszj0lkhcp.jpg

latour%203_zps7nw4vkre.jpg

This picture isn't me, but it pretty much sums up how excited everyone was when Jason Latour started signing and giving away prints of Spider Gwen & Spider Ham that he brought with him for the event.

spider%20qwen%20amp%20spider%20ham_zpsoze29uno.jpg

Met up with Mark yesterday and did the day of release signing for his variant. Signed around 2500 books and left around 2000 unsigned for folks to order via the website if they wanted to get them CGCed at a later date.

12048846_10154053720190715_1244138129_n_zpso1xxafvg.jpg12081330_10154053720380715_539323221_n_zpss17hjeid.jpg

I have to actually carve out some time tonight to sit down and read the book now that most of the orders are packaged and ready to ship.

Are these numbers counting both covers or just the regular color cover?

Wanted to share my latest Spider-Gwen sketch from Art Adams via Long Beach Comic Con came back yesterday.

2F88DE74-C05B-4FD8-BC6C-8F239E894B90_zpsj7nxztsf.jpg

I have a total of 5 sketches now (Adam Hughes, Terry Dodson, Robbi Rodriguez, Siya Oum, and Art Adams). Can't wait to add more?! #teamslippers

Just found an interesting article and it looks like the autographed pictures of Spider Gwen and Spider Ham that Jason Latour was giving out at the Spider Gwen release party last month are going to be his variant cover for Spider Gwen #3. He posted the link himself on his Facebook page so I'm guessing it's accurate information.

http://www.newsarama.com/26693-latour-goes-whole-hog-in-new-spider-gwen-variant.html

20151017_195214_zpsjvslwy0s.jpg