• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Should I Pre-Order the Hughes 1:100 variant for SpiderGwen 1 for around 100 bucks now or wait and try and find a copy cheaper when it actually ships?

Is the cover art released yet?

Just curious.

I have not seen it yet which is why I am a little gun shy on pulling the trigger on a pre-order. I think I will wait, I still need a CGC EOSV 2 Land Bobble Head version.

Should I Pre-Order the Hughes 1:100 variant for SpiderGwen 1 for around 100 bucks now or wait and try and find a copy cheaper when it actually ships?

I didn't know an Adam Hughes variant was upcoming. I'm going to watch out for that one. $100 right now sounds steep not seeing the artwork.

In fact, I can't believe the Edge of Spider-Verse #2 goes for so much. Was that a low run first printing? I checked Midtown and they priced it at a premium from the beginning it seems. To be honest, a one off alternate timeline Gwen story doesn't seem like it should go for this much. The cover is not the best. Certainly not Romita level which is the Gwen artwork that I like. And Peter as the Lizard isn't something of interest to me.

There was a guy selling it for $200 at AZ Fan Fest. And for the record I absolutely hate, loathe and abhor the sellers where they swear up and down that their issue is a 9.8 but yours are a 9.2 if your lucky.

Next time they tell me their raw is a 9.8, I'm tempted to rip it. Jerks