• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next CLINK auction is starting to stack up some interesting pieces

556 posts in this topic

Thanks Felix! (thumbs u

I hope I don't need a new pair of pants when all is said and done.

I have received several messages from boardies asking if everything is OK, and why I am selling, etc. All I can say is that yes, everything is perfectly fine, and I am only selling to fund the purchase of a huge personal grail that would otherwise be totally and completely out of the question. I will be happy to share more details once everything is finalized (but obviously, that's a few months away).

which four pieces? 238, 239, MM and something else?

Good luck jjeanius

ASM 238

ASM 317

Batman 611

Warrior 7 / Miracleman 3-D

Four of the best pieces in the sale. (thumbs u

This thread goes hand-in-hand with the "State of the market in 2015" thread. This consignment will be a real test of the market's strength. The risk is spread over four pieces, but because they were all acquired in the last couple of years, the risk is still considerable. Will certainly be interesting to watch.

The Amazing Spider-Man 238 cover is nothing short of incredible. I am 100% certain it will go for more than I can afford but I will definitely be bidding in the early stages.

I am really glad they put this up this soon. Gives people time to see about putting together funds. I am really interested to see what you are acquiring.

Thanks Felix! (thumbs u

I hope I don't need a new pair of pants when all is said and done.

I have received several messages from boardies asking if everything is OK, and why I am selling, etc. All I can say is that yes, everything is perfectly fine, and I am only selling to fund the purchase of a huge personal grail that would otherwise be totally and completely out of the question. I will be happy to share more details once everything is finalized (but obviously, that's a few months away).

:roflmao:

Good luck, Court!