• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Peter Hsu fans out there??

84 posts in this topic

He rocks! Unfortunately for us he became a photographer quite a while ago.

I have some of his OA, I will post later once I am off my phone, or you can check caf under Dan M . I also have some adventurers book one art (but burles not hsu as he only did the first issue and some covers).

I met him right around the same time you did. He was working on a massive adventurers oil painting at the time. He wanted 2k which might as well have been 2m to me at the time

To both of you I say:

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I love the Kent Burles art as well, awesome, although Im not gonna lie, at the time when I collected Adventurers I always hoped to get Hsu back on the series lol I guess once you have Hsu, anything else looks bad. I think Im gonna start collecting Adventurers variants again!

To both of you I say:

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I love the Kent Burles art as well, awesome, although Im not gonna lie, at the time when I collected Adventurers I always hoped to get Hsu back on the series lol I guess once you have Hsu, anything else looks bad. I think Im gonna start collecting Adventurers variants again!

I think people always love the artist that was on the title first, but IMO Kent was as good of better. All those Hsu/Burles covers on the series are 90% Burles. Anyways, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla :)

Love your Adventures OA they all look Amazing :applause: wish I could find this OA :luhv:

1ee699dd-35ea-4f94-bd8e-e42dde485d86_zpsc3d8287b.jpg

And I also love to horde as many Adventures #1 variant covers :insane:

002_zps9c464a7f.jpg

Huge props! My favorite interior pages of the enter series! I posted a scan of that dps to the adventurers thread a couple years back. You have great taste! ;)

Thanks Bronty your OA collection is out of this world :applause: love to see the scans again I must of missed that thread.

No, I mean I posted a scan of the printed version of that DPS a while back! I WISH I had the original! That DPS might well be my first pick of all interior pages from the series :cloud9:

To both of you I say:

I think people always love the artist that was on the title first, but IMO Kent was as good of better. All those Hsu/Burles covers on the series are 90% Burles. Anyways, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla :)

Absolutely. I love Kents work as well! Those scans are amazing!