• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosplay: X-men version...

24 posts in this topic

The girls were quite lovely, the Scarlett Witch :cloud9:

that Scarleet Witch? :o Really?!?! ....to each their own I suppose. :)

Cosplay & videos like this remind me just how absurd real-life superheroes (who generally craft their own costumes too) would actually look. :)

Wow. You guys are harsh. Granted, Banshee, Dr. X, Cyclops and Magneto seem to prefer the All-you-can-eat buffet over the low cal menu...But, I thought the Jean Grey, Dani Moonstar and Thunderbird all stood out as surprisingly well done.

I also like that, despite the lack of definition, Wolverine had the 80's brown/yellow costume. And I didn't see any "movie versions".

(thumbs u

-T

To each his/her own. I think some of the costumes were great.

Cosplay isn't for me (I think, I've never done it) but I give credit to those who do it.

I recently bought a life size Captain America helmet that I display in my comic room and man does it look cool on...I would just feel like a with it on outside. lol

It's hard to pick a favorite - I'm enamored with all of them. Boardie Buffyfan was doing some cool milk photoshoots, and it's really a cool process.