• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2018 at 6:31 PM, chrisco37 said:

I hope he’s alright.  Anyone friends/follow him on FB or IG?  Is he posting there?

I do not follow him - bu did a quick look just to see ---

looks like he deleted his facebook

active on twitter -

bitcoin

crypto

bitcoin

crypto.....

so - looks like he is focused on his crypto get rich scheme.........

kind of sad - if he would put half the effort into a real job and/or improving himself with a trade school (or equivalent) - he would be so much better off......  but at least he is surviving.....

24 minutes ago, W16227 said:
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, chrisco37 said:

I hope he’s alright.  Anyone friends/follow him on FB or IG?  Is he posting there?

I do not follow him - bu did a quick look just to see ---

looks like he deleted his facebook

active on twitter -

bitcoin

crypto

bitcoin

crypto.....

so - looks like he is focused on his crypto get rich scheme.........

kind of sad - if he would put half the effort into a real job and/or improving himself with a trade school (or equivalent) - he would be so much better off......  but at least he is surviving.....

he is literally the reason people vote against welfare and government aid.  The best thing about his story is that he hasn't knocked someone up.

I'm sure he's doing fine, he's probably one of the smart people who made money this way...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-20180611-story.html

4 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

Another month goes by with nothing. This really petered out.

I'm happy about it.  I hope he finally put on his big boy pants and realized this blog has no value for him and went off to either better or more adventurous endeavors, like in Good Will Hunting or the end of Dark Knight Returns (the movie).  On an unrelated note, my wife sold the bitcoin she had about two weeks after Gabe made his post here about getting into it.  (We don't know anything about the market, she got it as a gift early on [many years ago] from her best friend who is really into it.)  We felt like that mass speculation and media saturation would result in a bubble that would pop at some point.  The fact that random people like the OP were getting into it seemed like a good signal.

I think we're far enough out now to be sure we satisfied with our decision (really her decision).

• Administrator

This is the original view of this journal on the Chat Boards. This view is locked, so members can no longer reply here.

This journal is also posted in the new Journals section, which is unlocked. Click the link below to see any other comments about this journal and post new replies.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/4800-my-road-to-success-moving-update-2/

• Administrator

You can also click "My Journal" in the main menu to quickly find your own journal, journal entries, and replies.

07 My Journal CGC.png

And you can search all journals by using the search tool.

08 Search Journals CGC.png

• Administrator

You can find journal entries by a specific author by using the search tool and visiting their profile, and you can follow members to get notifications when they post new content.

09 Members Journals CGC.png

8 8