• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

bought a lot of 175 donald duck comics :)

Only just noticed this. As a big duck fan, I wonder what you got?

thanks for tuning into this thread I sold all my donald duck comics but one four color 291 :) pm me if interested

thanks for tuning into this thread I sold all my donald duck comics but one four color 291 :) pm me if interested

c'mon man, you gotta put that in the updates! What happened to the AF15 recreation? People are paying attention here...don't leave us hanging.

:D

c'mon man, you gotta put that in the updates! What happened to the AF15 recreation? People are paying attention here...don't leave us hanging.

so you mean every time I get a update instead of posting it in the first page you want me to post is as a regular comment? won't that become messy?

so you mean every time I get a update instead of posting it in the first page you want me to post is as a regular comment? won't that become messy?

doubt many people following would check back at that first page too often

doubt many people following would check back at that first page too often

doh! your right that's the only thing I was updating this whole time

Edited by uchiha101

I waited to hear what others think.

Yes I have been reading but no I have not been checking the first post. I was embarrassed to see the AF recreation I mentioned cataloged there.

You could just make a new post saying "updated first post to reflect ...."

The first post is the data and maybe the new posts in the thread tell some of the story behind the data. What you were thinking...factors influencing your decision...etc.

I waited to hear what others think.

Yes I have been reading but no I have not been checking the first post. I was embarrassed to see the AF recreation I mentioned cataloged there.

You could just make a new post saying "updated first post to reflect ...."

The first post is the data and maybe the new posts in the thread tell some of the story behind the data. What you were thinking...factors influencing your decision...etc.

sounds like a plan

Yeah I have not been checking the first page at all. Just reading new post.
Me, too. When I saw that post a few days back stating "new stuff happened bump", I was thoroughly baffled. I was wondering "what stuff"? doh!

Yeah I have not been checking the first page at all. Just reading new post.
Me, too. When I saw that post a few days back stating "new stuff happened bump", I was thoroughly baffled. I was wondering "what stuff"? doh!

lol I must have updated the page 5 or 6 times lol but I'll to the updates in the comments

Recent Purchases

Avengers 58

Werewolf by night 32

FF 53

Tales of Teen titans 44

lot of comics

civil war 1-7

deadpool #1 1997

dr strange the oath #1 variant edition

hulk #8 variant (red)

avengers 197

incinvcible iron man 51

jla 225

lois lane #82

jimmy olsen 109

jla 117

jla 55

superman 188

teen titans 39

jimm olsen 86

flash 173

spiderman webspinners 1-6

book of the skull one shot (capt america)

death the high cost of living 1-3

spiderman wolverine teamup #1

ff 550

universe x ff4 special

iron man director of shield annual

ultimate ff4 #1

ultimate ff47

deadpool funeral for a freak #1 (61)

deadpool #900

kingsize capt america #5

deadpool max 3,4

Money Updates

Last amount I had

New amount I have

Other updates

Moved to alberta

Comic shop near me

got the virtual visa debit card

Sold Comics

The incredible hulk 180, 181, 182

TWD 108 AND 127

donald duck lot

TOS 39

Bronze age FF comics

Comics sent to grading

Betty and Veronica #320

Plans for comics

Hold my copies of jla #1, asm 361, avengers 58, wwbn #32, FF 53 until the movies come out to sell them for their max potential

Betty and Veronica #320

I just bought this for two reasons 1. I like archie comics 2. They are thinking of making a tv show and hopefully movies of archie

Edited by uchiha101

You certainly have a plan and I wish you luck...

I think I recently saw a video of yours on YT but I wasn't sure if that was you.

If it was, again... best of luck and keep up the hunt!

I'm sorry I don't and I'm not sure if I could find it again... basically it was someone showing lower grade copies of JLA1 and mentioning that they were on the lookout for them to hold and sell later as the movie approaches.

Just a feeling but I think what they're planning for Superman V Batman will set some amazing groundwork for that!

I'm sorry I don't and I'm not sure if I could find it again... basically it was someone showing lower grade copies of JLA1 and mentioning that they were on the lookout for them to hold and sell later as the movie approaches.

Just a feeling but I think what they're planning for Superman V Batman will set some amazing groundwork for that!

lol glad to see where on the same page and don't forget the justice league of america movie ;)

8 8