• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Been reading this for a few weeks and just wanted to say "Nice Comic " HA just kidding

wanted to say best of luck uchiha101 . Hope you do well . No one can fault you for wanting to better your situation and trying . Hope you achieve success and will keep reading.,

Been reading this for a few weeks and just wanted to say "Nice Comic " HA just kidding

wanted to say best of luck uchiha101 . Hope you do well . No one can fault you for wanting to better your situation and trying . Hope you achieve success and will keep reading.,

bwahaha you got me there I say "nice comic" a lot and I think it's kinda cool to log your journey like that :) and I wish you the best of luck as well ;)

You should make you tube videos chronicling your success. :applause:

haha thanks I'm on youtube but I need better equipment to edit and upload my videos I'm thinking of crowdfunding it

Link to your videos. :wishluck:

The Daffy Duck video is great. :headbang:

The key Supergirl appearances is a good idea, but you should've at least grabbed cover pics from comics.org or somthing to illustrate it, and maybe you could've explained who some of the characters are for those who don't know. (I have no idea who Di-k Wilson is, though I am well acquainted with Streaky the cat. lol )

Just showing your handwritten list isn't that exciting, although it's still better than Jupiter Ascending.

Hey Gabriel,

Just watched a few of your videos and that JLA1 video that I mentioned was indeed yours.

A couple of your books jumped out at me...

Batman 4 and Action 15.

Two favorites of mine!

If you haven't found a repro cover for either of those books, I'm sure someone here on the boards can help. (Fedoraman) From my experience, I've found it very difficult to complete, incomplete books but there is a section in the Gold area called 'I wanna get married' and you may have some luck there.

I see you have an interest in coins too... that small silver lot was a good deal at $40.

Even with as low as melt is today, it might be a good idea to hang onto those.

One question though...

On your first page, you indicate that your efforts have put you at a negative $2000+, yet you're showing sales of a TOS39, IH 180-182 and a commission from an AF15.

I'm guessing all of your purchases aren't listed on that first page unless I missed something.

Based on those sales (of some very strong books), I'm thinking you should be slightly ahead.

:shrug:

Hey Gabriel,

Just watched a few of your videos and that JLA1 video that I mentioned was indeed yours.

A couple of your books jumped out at me...

Batman 4 and Action 15.

Two favorites of mine!

If you haven't found a repro cover for either of those books, I'm sure someone here on the boards can help. (Fedoraman) From my experience, I've found it very difficult to complete, incomplete books but there is a section in the Gold area called 'I wanna get married' and you may have some luck there.

I see you have an interest in coins too... that small silver lot was a good deal at $40.

Even with as low as melt is today, it might be a good idea to hang onto those.

One question though...

On your first page, you indicate that your efforts have put you at a negative $2000+, yet you're showing sales of a TOS39, IH 180-182 and a commission from an AF15.

I'm guessing all of your purchases aren't listed on that first page unless I missed something.

Based on those sales (of some very strong books), I'm thinking you should be slightly ahead.

:shrug:

Thanks for checking my videos I already know of the I wanna get married page and fedoraman and bought some repro covers from him

That silver coins lot I sold for 120 bucks

yes the tos 39 was a .5 which I sold for 500 and the incredible hulk lot I took a loss on and the af15 I made 1k on it

and thanks for being one of the only people that reads the first page :)

Update

In the process of buying a avengers 57, and 58 for 350 bucks ;)

bought a copy of avengers 58 that's separate from the deal above ^

Edited by uchiha101

8 8