• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Today's plan

catalog all my comics, write the defects, scan them and sell them asap except for spider-man 300

Today's thoughts

see what people think of my asm 300 and depending on the answers I'll get it pressed and graded and also silver surfer 34, 35, 44

got my virtual visa debit card up and running so now I'll be able to pay cgc faster for the comics :)

Plans

Sell my lot of comics I picked up a couple days ago

Get my asm 300 iron man 282 and silver surfer pressed and grading not the asm 300 though

Today

I gave my first neutral feedback to a seller who shipped comics with no bags or boards only in tissue paper and the stupid shipping was ridiculous

Today's thoughts

need to sell some comics

hate people who waste time

Plans

Try selling the asm 300, silver surfer 44 and iron man 282 if they don't the grading time it is :)

Update

Finally my comics are scheduled to be graded

and got my 7 copies of infinity gauntlet 5 9.8 2 9.6

Today's thoughts

Browsers me off when they crash

Plans

Sell my comics

and wait till infinity war, jla movies to sell my comics

Update

my comics got graded at cgc and I'm surprised they did it in a matter of two days :)

Plans

The comics that I bought in that haul I'll be selling so I've contacted local dealers and collectors and seeing who offers me the most.

good luck! Keep updating us please, it is fun to read.

haha I'm glad your enjoying this and are we allowed to show cbcs slabs here or no?

NO!!!!! --- frowned upon

good luck! Keep updating us please, it is fun to read.

haha I'm glad your enjoying this and are we allowed to show cbcs slabs here or no?

NO!!!!! --- frowned upon

ok then you'll have to take my word for it then :)

Today's thoughts

I hate making mistakes

Milestone Reached

someone will be shipping me comics for consignment worth around 2k-2500

Today's Lessons

International Shipping

Next time I'll make sure to give a exact quote so that I won't lose money :P

I'm watching this thread with great anticipation. Have you at least broke even yet?

Thanks I haven't broken even on that but I'm working on that and a lot of that is to do with timing to sell the comics when they're worth the most but I'll be updating every time something happens :)

8 8