• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

I was working on the week of Christmas a a dishwasher and they were recently teaching me prep cook this despite me not wanting that responsibility. I worked over 90 hours that week and you know what? no thank you no nothing she called me into her office and told me 'look at all these hours we'll have to fire you if you keep this up" so that's the thanks I got for working so hard for you? making sure everything was perfect, done in a efficient manner, and making sure everyone is happy?

As for no trading till 2017 you say it's only ten months you're underestimating how much time that actually is that's about the maximum time it takes for a human to break a habit and I'm pretty sure I can do that to as I've said no to trade offers recently. I have no intention of staying on welfare that long. For skills I was thinking a welder or something tech based.

:censored: They were going to TEACH you a real skill (cook) and you REFUSED? I'd REALLY like to hear the employer's side. You have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Every employer has it out for you eh? I call total BS. At first, I was sympathetic to your plight but man, that ship has sailed.

Since we'll never hear from the employer, I'll take a stab at it as someone who has experience managing a restaurant and teaching both front of house and back of house staff.

I'm betting that for any number of reasons, someone decided that Gabriel should learn a new skill on top of washing dishes. Prep work is an exclusively back of house skill and it would be easy for Gabe to do both. Gabe likely had to learn these new skills while still completing all his responsibilities as a dishwasher.

I'm also guessing (based on his use of the words "efficient" and "perfect") that it took him a long time to finish the prep work he was assigned. It took him additional time beyond his normal clock-out time to finish all his other responsibilities.

The manager, who must always keep an eye on the labor grid, saw these extra hours and discussed them with Gabe (whether they did it in an effective manner is another story). Gabe was frustrated at the lack of appreciation for all the hours of work, the manager only saw the hours and didn't understand what the extra time was for. Beyond that, it's tough to tell based on current info how everything played out.

Wall-Crawler is right, Gabe...trying to shrug additional responsibilities definitely sounds like you're not interested in keeping a job for long. When I managed restaurants, I was constantly cross-training people which helped me out from a scheduling standpoint and ultimately made the employee more marketable when they decided to move on or even better, when we promoted them (which happened way more often). The successful ones were the ones that not only embraced the extra responsibility, but also sought it out. They asked me if they could learn new skills. The ones that wanted to show up and just do the bare minimum usually saw reduced hours on the schedule and ultimately found employment elsewhere.

You should be seeking responsibility, not shrugging it off. :sumo:

I did learn to do those things and at first it was rocky but over time I got better at it. I don't shrugs off responsibility I don't like doing it before I feel ready myself that I can handle it as basically what that jobs was eventually was becoming the cook and all the frustration isn't worth a extra dollar or two. I put a high value on stress since I want to reduce it as much as possible I have more then enough and I don't want more. When I feel ready for more responsibility I'll ask other then that I'm content to just dishwashing. I've tried before to take initiative and you know what? The could give a rat's they honestly don't care so why should I help them out just to appease them and make them look good for their boss and take credit?

I'm a person that doesn't forgive easily I took initiative and got a slap in the face. I don't expect to be patted on the back for every single that I do don't treat me like I'm not worth anyone's time is what I'm saying. I'm a doormat for people but when I stand up for myself it's "oh why are you acting like this?". BS is what it is because now that you see I won't bend to your will you have a problem with it. Yes I'm willing to take on responsibility but don't shove it down my throat and treat me like I'm disposable. Sure you can find someone but it takes money to train them like others said. Sure it's a min wage job and I'll probably get a 'suck it up or something" but that's the way I am there's only so much I can handle before lashing out. I have lots of growing up to do but "sucking it up" I have a limit to. I'm not stupid when I'm alone I'll have to deal with more but I'll still have limit. I've said this before as well I'm not sure what kind of job I want I've asked my case worker to help me out and she said she will so I'll see. I'm being aimless right now since I don't know what to work towards.

I hope you improve yourself to the point where you look back on this post in a few years and get a little embarrassed that you posted it. I'm not looking to bash you...but I honestly believe that you believe you acted properly but those of us looking in can tell you without a doubt that you are different.

Please keep the following things in mind when working an entry-level, menial job (this isn't about your life, just your position with a company):

You ARE replaceable

You WILL get frustrated

You WILL NOT like everyone you work with

You WILL NOT always get adequate appreciation for your work

You SHOULD NEVER "lash out". EVER!

These are all things you need to teach yourself to deal with. When it comes to "sucking it up", you should have no limit. Do every job with a smile on your face and leap at the chance to handle more responsibility.

Here's a concept for you...more responsibility means more freedom. Think about it. When you were a child, you had no responsibility, but you have no freedom either. You had to do whatever your parents wanted. As you grow up, your parents give you a little more freedom, but with that comes more responsibility. They give you a phone, but you're responsible for it. They let you go out, but you're responsible for getting home on time...etc. This concept extends to adulthood. More responsibility leads to more career opportunities which typically leads to more money which typically leads to more freedom.

You want to be free from welfare? You want to be free from your parents and move out? You want to be free to go to any comic shop/show you want? Go after more responsibility. That means keep your nose to the grindstone and let a solid day's work and a paycheck be its own reward.

And for the love of everything, don't take any more stands at work and don't lash out.

I like that concept in my anger I forgot about and you do have a point along with the other things you've talked about my most sought after goals are financial freedom, health and intelligence. I'll also be looking into what to do with my learning disability.

My suggestions would be to take advantage of the time that you have (while receiving financial assistance from the government) and get yourself into a better place mentally. Your psychological and emotional well-being are going to be very important for you to have any chance of going forward in life.

Look into programs (and by look into I mean ASK FOR HELP) that are beneficial to people like yourself. From reading this thread, you could benefit from some counseling (to help with self-awareness and coming to terms with many of the things that have implanted themselves in your head when it comes to your self-worth), some anger management (to help deal with stressful/uncomfortable situations), and maybe a psychologist to help you to learn how the depression that you are obviously suffering from is a brick wall in front of all the things you hope to accomplish.

Personal hygiene (shower and grooming) should also never be overlooked... and not simply for the benefit of others. It's one of the easiest ways to make yourself feel better, even if it's just for a moment, and you can do this on a daily basis. Sometimes, all it takes is a momentary good feeling to really kickstart your day.

Also, if your not exercising and at least trying to eat healthy, you really should. An extra few steps or a stretch you're not used to, can be extremely beneficial to your physical and emotional well-being.

Baby steps, Gabe. This is not going to happen overnight.

Dead I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me so far...thank you :) I'll print this out and take the suggestions to my case worker and I already have a psychologist in training helping me as a start. I swear with the amount of work I'll need it'll be years but it will be worth it.

My suggestions would be to take advantage of the time that you have (while receiving financial assistance from the government) and get yourself into a better place mentally. Your psychological and emotional well-being are going to be very important for you to have any chance of going forward in life.

Look into programs (and by look into I mean ASK FOR HELP) that are beneficial to people like yourself. From reading this thread, you could benefit from some counseling (to help with self-awareness and coming to terms with many of the things that have implanted themselves in your head when it comes to your self-worth), some anger management (to help deal with stressful/uncomfortable situations), and maybe a psychologist to help you to learn how the depression that you are obviously suffering from is a brick wall in front of all the things you hope to accomplish.

Personal hygiene (shower and grooming) should also never be overlooked... and not simply for the benefit of others. It's one of the easiest ways to make yourself feel better, even if it's just for a moment, and you can do this on a daily basis. Sometimes, all it takes is a momentary good feeling to really kickstart your day.

Also, if your not exercising and at least trying to eat healthy, you really should. An extra few steps or a stretch you're not used to, can be extremely beneficial to your physical and emotional well-being.

Dead I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me so far...thank you :) I'll print this out and take the suggestions to my case worker and I already have a psychologist in training helping me as a start. I swear with the amount of work I'll need it'll be years but it will be worth it.

It's easy to pile-on, and for that I apologize.

Don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask the hard questions about yourself. Answers don't come without questions.

It's easy to pile-on, and for that I apologize.

Don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask the hard questions about yourself. Answers don't come without questions.

Thanks dead I'm going to dig deep and I'm going to get rid of all that's bothering me as best I can and I'll take all the help I can get.

Break update

I just want to post the trade update when it gets resolved but I'll be taking a break here for a while until I get a job and a bit of my health under control.

Guys I truly do thank you for putting I with me even if you don't understand it neither do I.

So again I'll just make the trade update when it gets done and I'll be off for a while.

You're right I never lived on my own unless you count being homeless or the time I was at college. I have been kicked out before for a period of a month and to answer the question they would kick me out as they care about money. I can't say if I'd speak my mind or not if I was alone or not but I do bite my tongue if I need the job also I haven't used any of the governments money to buy any comics with I've used my own nothing more. Again I haven't used any of the governments money to buy any comics whatever I've used is what I made. I don't know as I never calculated how much time I spend on here but I have stopped using two sites I frequent and after applying to about 150 jobs and getting no call backs that's not exactly encouraging. I know that a min wage isn't a dream job it's a means to a end and to get by till I find something better. No they didn't get here by magic they did it by hard work that's the thing you can work hard your whole life and have nothing to show for it I don't want that I want to learn how to make money work for me and you ask what makes them different? well they are smarter, have more money, experience, patience and more. I've finished high school at 17, went to college at 18, dropped out at 19 and over the last 4 years I don't know myself what I'm doing. I studied to be a doctor and a video game artist I failed the per-requirements of a doctor by 15% as biology and chemistry are things I'm not good at.I know my end goal I don't know how to get there but I do know I like helping people.

And I've bolded an important portion above that you seem to not understand.

At this point in your life, there is no distinction between "my money" and "government money". If you weren't on government assistance, the money you "earned" selling comics would go toward the basic necessities that government money is currently covering. If this weren't the case, you wouldn't qualify for government assistance.

It would be no different if you said "I put all my earned money toward food/rent/utilities, all government money goes to comic book purchases". There is no difference. Taxpayers are now paying for your expenses and they don't care what specific dollars are earmarked for what. At this point in your life, the money is all the same and you must consider all money "government money".

This will only change once you get off government assistance. This should be part of your motivation to get a job.

I never thought of it that way so no wonder why boardies were getting angry. I treat taxes like this, once I pay for it and because it's required I don't care as it's not my money anymore is that wrong?

Government takes money off my check every 2 weeks and funnels it into all types of programs like welfare. I don't mind helping people to get a job or improve their situation but I'm not a fan of helping anyone who isn't busting their butt to get off the system.

You're right I never lived on my own unless you count being homeless or the time I was at college. I have been kicked out before for a period of a month and to answer the question they would kick me out as they care about money. I can't say if I'd speak my mind or not if I was alone or not but I do bite my tongue if I need the job also I haven't used any of the governments money to buy any comics with I've used my own nothing more. Again I haven't used any of the governments money to buy any comics whatever I've used is what I made. I don't know as I never calculated how much time I spend on here but I have stopped using two sites I frequent and after applying to about 150 jobs and getting no call backs that's not exactly encouraging. I know that a min wage isn't a dream job it's a means to a end and to get by till I find something better. No they didn't get here by magic they did it by hard work that's the thing you can work hard your whole life and have nothing to show for it I don't want that I want to learn how to make money work for me and you ask what makes them different? well they are smarter, have more money, experience, patience and more. I've finished high school at 17, went to college at 18, dropped out at 19 and over the last 4 years I don't know myself what I'm doing. I studied to be a doctor and a video game artist I failed the per-requirements of a doctor by 15% as biology and chemistry are things I'm not good at.I know my end goal I don't know how to get there but I do know I like helping people.

At this point in your life, there is no distinction between "my money" and "government money". If you weren't on government assistance, the money you "earned" selling comics would go toward the basic necessities that government money is currently covering. If this weren't the case, you wouldn't qualify for government assistance.

It would be no different if you said "I put all my earned money toward food/rent/utilities, all government money goes to comic book purchases". There is no difference. Taxpayers are now paying for your expenses and they don't care what specific dollars are earmarked for what. At this point in your life, the money is all the same and you must consider all money "government money".

This will only change once you get off government assistance. This should be part of your motivation to get a job.

I never thought of it that way so no wonder why boardies were getting angry. I treat taxes like this, once I pay for it and because it's required I don't care as it's not my money anymore is that wrong?

You never thought of it that way? Despite the fact that Revat gave you a very similar example to which you responded?

If gave a homeless man a ten dollar bill, then he turns around and spends it on crack. You wouldn't be happy. And you wouldn't be more happy if he said "Oh I washed this guys car yesterday for $10, that's my crack money. I'm gonna spend the money YOU GAVE me on food today. Thanks bro" You're not likely to donate to him again or to want to give him $10 to wash your car tomorrow or in the future.

NO ONE is hoping that you're paying your own way to the con. We're all hoping you're being a paid employee, or at least a volunteer intern of some sort, otherwise its NOT WORTH IT, at ALL. Otherwise its just a lot of money spent to go there and a bunch more opportunities to make more poor comic buying/selling decisions.

Yes there are still lots of things I haven't tried and I'm not going across the country to go to comic con it's a couple minutes bus ride. I will check out those free classes thought I've been thinking about them for a while. I have yet to apply to all the restaurants here but I'm applying to the ones that are hiring.

I omitted some stuff for space, but the point is still there.

I firmly believe that you're reading everything that people write, but you seem to pick and choose what you take out of the good advice that people are giving. The fact that these points seem to bounce right off of you is the reason people's goodwill toward you is eroding.

Do you know what "lip service" is? If not, look it up. By responding to most posts and not heeding the advice given, that's exactly what you're doing and it's quickly turning from honest to disrespectful. It's not enough to just read and respond. Really think about what people write here.

For example, I remember MONTHS ago, you posted that you usually go to drop off resumes/applications wearing a hoodie. Some well-established comic dealers came in and said to lose the hoodie as it's not professional. Fast forward a few months and you tell us that you're still wearing a hoodie to drop off resumes. Are you kidding me? :facepalm:

Like I said, because of decisions you are choosing to make, you are choosing to be unemployed. You need to make better decisions if you want to succeed. All the tips you need to follow already exist in thise thread (sometimes several times over). Don't ask for specifics. Go back 6 months in this thread and read each and every post. Make a list of all the advice people have given you. This is a serious exercise and could do a lot of good.

Yep.

And while he's looking up "lip-service", he might also look up what "casting pearls to swine" means because that's exactly what everyone here has pretty much been doing for him for almost a year.

And yet he doesn't get it.

Gabe, quit buying/selling/trading comics. You don't have the money or time for that "hobby".

Go get ANY job you can get, the more menial the better (dishwasher, bus-boy, whatever).

Work for a couple of years at it until you're the BEST person doing that menial job and have become "the expert" on it so that you can train others. A restaurant we've been going to for 10 years has had the same bus-boy/table-clearer since we first started going there - and he is GOOD at what he does and now pretty much supervises the others.

You need to take any job you can get and do NOT be picky - if you don't like it - too bad, you will learn a TON more about responsibility, work ethics and the value of money from that kind of job than from a happy-cushy-super-job that you love. And those are three things you REALLY need to learn.

Your pledge to quit trading comics until 2017 is nonsense - that's only about 10 months away - what if you're still on welfare and still haven't learned a damn thing yet? Are you going to say "Woohoo it's 2017 now I can start trading again!"?

Get.

A.

Job.

And work your off, keep your mouth shut, put up with people you don't like, learn a skill or trade and grow the ... up.

And these will hopefully be the last pearls I cast before swine in this thread. (although watching this perpetual trainwreck is addicting).

So I'm this definition?

cast pearls before swine

(literary)

to offer something valuable to someone who does not understand that it is valuable Giving him advice is just casting pearls before swine. He doesn't listen.

See also: before, cast, pearl, swine

Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006. Reproduced with permission.

For quitting this hobby I still have my stuff to sell before that. A menial job is the only one I can get and for learning more things I still have a lot to learn but I've learned you mean nothing to them,they give you a middle finger for all your hard work and only care about their own . I realize I do need a job to become stable again and I do have work ethics for every job I've had but I do need to learn the value of money more. You like stories I can give you why I don't like these jobs.

I was working on the week of Christmas a a dishwasher and they were recently teaching me prep cook this despite me not wanting that responsibility. I worked over 90 hours that week and you know what? no thank you no nothing she called me into her office and told me 'look at all these hours we'll have to fire you if you keep this up" so that's the thanks I got for working so hard for you? making sure everything was perfect, done in a efficient manner, and making sure everyone is happy?

As for no trading till 2017 you say it's only ten months you're underestimating how much time that actually is that's about the maximum time it takes for a human to break a habit and I'm pretty sure I can do that to as I've said no to trade offers recently. I have no intention of staying on welfare that long. For skills I was thinking a welder or something tech based.

Gabe, most of us have had crappy jobs, awful bosses, jobs we can't wait to quit. And yes, most employers couldn't care less about you. There's no loyalty out there anymore, especially in entry level jobs.

But that entry level job is paying the rent and, more importantly, is a stepping stone to a better job. You grit your teeth, learn everything you can, do your best and keep applying for better jobs. Eventually a better job and employer comes along - a job you can't get right now because you haven't kept a job long enough. Employers aren't looking for people who quit.

My first job sucked. My new boss was an alcoholic and the pay was awful. I slapped a grin on my face and kept working and started looking for a job. Found a much better job 2 months later and gave my notice with a real grin on my face - and I stayed at that job for 37 years..

Employers offering decent jobs like to hire people who already have a job, especially if times are tough. Why hire someone nobody else will hire.

Government takes money off my check every 2 weeks and funnels it into all types of programs like welfare. I don't mind helping people to get a job or improve their situation but I'm not a fan of helping anyone who isn't busting their butt to get off the system.

I understand that and I am working towards it I don't want to be on assistance for a long time as it limits what I'm allowed to do.

You never thought of it that way? Despite the fact that Revat gave you a very similar example to which you responded?

If gave a homeless man a ten dollar bill, then he turns around and spends it on crack. You wouldn't be happy. And you wouldn't be more happy if he said "Oh I washed this guys car yesterday for $10, that's my crack money. I'm gonna spend the money YOU GAVE me on food today. Thanks bro" You're not likely to donate to him again or to want to give him $10 to wash your car tomorrow or in the future.

NO ONE is hoping that you're paying your own way to the con. We're all hoping you're being a paid employee, or at least a volunteer intern of some sort, otherwise its NOT WORTH IT, at ALL. Otherwise its just a lot of money spent to go there and a bunch more opportunities to make more poor comic buying/selling decisions.

Yes there are still lots of things I haven't tried and I'm not going across the country to go to comic con it's a couple minutes bus ride. I will check out those free classes thought I've been thinking about them for a while. I have yet to apply to all the restaurants here but I'm applying to the ones that are hiring.

I omitted some stuff for space, but the point is still there.

I firmly believe that you're reading everything that people write, but you seem to pick and choose what you take out of the good advice that people are giving. The fact that these points seem to bounce right off of you is the reason people's goodwill toward you is eroding.

Do you know what "lip service" is? If not, look it up. By responding to most posts and not heeding the advice given, that's exactly what you're doing and it's quickly turning from honest to disrespectful. It's not enough to just read and respond. Really think about what people write here.

For example, I remember MONTHS ago, you posted that you usually go to drop off resumes/applications wearing a hoodie. Some well-established comic dealers came in and said to lose the hoodie as it's not professional. Fast forward a few months and you tell us that you're still wearing a hoodie to drop off resumes. Are you kidding me? :facepalm:

Like I said, because of decisions you are choosing to make, you are choosing to be unemployed. You need to make better decisions if you want to succeed. All the tips you need to follow already exist in thise thread (sometimes several times over). Don't ask for specifics. Go back 6 months in this thread and read each and every post. Make a list of all the advice people have given you. This is a serious exercise and could do a lot of good.

Yep.

And while he's looking up "lip-service", he might also look up what "casting pearls to swine" means because that's exactly what everyone here has pretty much been doing for him for almost a year.

And yet he doesn't get it.

Gabe, quit buying/selling/trading comics. You don't have the money or time for that "hobby".

Go get ANY job you can get, the more menial the better (dishwasher, bus-boy, whatever).

Work for a couple of years at it until you're the BEST person doing that menial job and have become "the expert" on it so that you can train others. A restaurant we've been going to for 10 years has had the same bus-boy/table-clearer since we first started going there - and he is GOOD at what he does and now pretty much supervises the others.

You need to take any job you can get and do NOT be picky - if you don't like it - too bad, you will learn a TON more about responsibility, work ethics and the value of money from that kind of job than from a happy-cushy-super-job that you love. And those are three things you REALLY need to learn.

Your pledge to quit trading comics until 2017 is nonsense - that's only about 10 months away - what if you're still on welfare and still haven't learned a damn thing yet? Are you going to say "Woohoo it's 2017 now I can start trading again!"?

Get.

A.

Job.

And work your off, keep your mouth shut, put up with people you don't like, learn a skill or trade and grow the ... up.

And these will hopefully be the last pearls I cast before swine in this thread. (although watching this perpetual trainwreck is addicting).

So I'm this definition?

cast pearls before swine

(literary)

to offer something valuable to someone who does not understand that it is valuable Giving him advice is just casting pearls before swine. He doesn't listen.

See also: before, cast, pearl, swine

Cambridge Idioms Dictionary, 2nd ed. Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2006. Reproduced with permission.

For quitting this hobby I still have my stuff to sell before that. A menial job is the only one I can get and for learning more things I still have a lot to learn but I've learned you mean nothing to them,they give you a middle finger for all your hard work and only care about their own . I realize I do need a job to become stable again and I do have work ethics for every job I've had but I do need to learn the value of money more. You like stories I can give you why I don't like these jobs.

Gabe, most of us have had crappy jobs, awful bosses, jobs we can't wait to quit. And yes, most employers couldn't care less about you. There's no loyalty out there anymore, especially in entry level jobs.

But that entry level job is paying the rent and, more importantly, is a stepping stone to a better job. You grit your teeth, learn everything you can, do your best and keep applying for better jobs. Eventually a better job and employer comes along - a job you can't get right now because you haven't kept a job long enough. Employers aren't looking for people who quit.

My first job sucked. My new boss was an alcoholic and the pay was awful. I slapped a grin on my face and kept working and started looking for a job. Found a much better job 2 months later and gave my notice with a real grin on my face - and I stayed at that job for 37 years..

Employers offering decent jobs like to hire people who already have a job, especially if times are tough. Why hire someone nobody else will hire.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind looks like I have to grit my teeth a bit longer.

Job progress

I went to the resume help with the employment help center and he asked how many jobs I applied for in a years time and after I said 300 he looked at my resume and laughed saying no wonder you can't get a job this is garbage.

So what he's helping me with

I need to write down all the experience I have and what I did in those jobs.

Go on careercruising (I asked for this one)

Check out second chance careers

I'll also ask if he can help or know of people that can help me with basic skills.

I actually had fun going to him and I'm happy to find someone in my area that knows what their doing man it's such a good feeling to start taking control of your life.

Journal Update

I'll update it when things from time to time

Comics Sold

Han Solo action figure variant

Edited by uchiha101

I feel like we are living the blind men and the elephant story. Gabe seems unable to fully explain what is happening in his life and one guys grasps onto one reasonable statement and then the next guy is reading something else that Gabe has said that contradicts the other statement. I get more and more confused and it seems Gabe also gets more confused the further we get into the process.

This thread ceased to be about comics a long time ago and these boards are dedicated to comics, it's not supposed to be a self-help forum, which is what this thread has turned into. I'm of the opinion that this thread be allowed to die and this will be my last post in it. If the OP wants to update the Internet using free world every time he does or doesn't do something not related to comics, I'm sure there is a message board dedicated to that. Please go find it and let this forum get back to comics.

This thread ceased to be about comics a long time ago and these boards are dedicated to comics, it's not supposed to be a self-help forum, which is what this thread has turned into. I'm of the opinion that this thread be allowed to die and this will be my last post in it. If the OP wants to update the Internet using free world every time he does or doesn't do something not related to comics, I'm sure there is a message board dedicated to that. Please go find it and let this forum get back to comics.

Feel free not to read the thread. This is the Journals not comics general. Nothing wrong with someone asking for help and others giving it.

Job progress

I went to the resume help with the employment help center and he asked how many jobs I applied for in a years time and after I said 300 he looked at my resume and laughed saying no wonder you can't get a job this is garbage.

So what he's helping me with

I need to write down all the experience I have and what I did in those jobs.

Go on careercruising (I asked for this one)

Check out second chance careers

I'll also ask if he can help or know of people that can help me with basic skills.

I actually had fun going to him and I'm happy to find someone in my area that knows what their doing man it's such a good feeling to start taking control of your life.

Journal Update

I'll update it when things from time to time

Comics Sold

Han Solo action figure variant

Good stuff.

8 8