• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

So what happened to these interviews?

No job still? (shrug)

No job still? (shrug)

No nothing yet and I've been applying with his resume like he told me to do.

Any feedback from employers?

Part of your job search should be to go back and politely ask for feedback. "thanks for the interview, could you please tell me what I could do better? I'm serious about finding a job" You'll likely find out what they like and don't like and they may very possibly rethink their opinion of you.

No job still? (shrug)

Part of your job search should be to go back and politely ask for feedback. "thanks for the interview, could you please tell me what I could do better? I'm serious about finding a job" You'll likely find out what they like and don't like and they may very possibly rethink their opinion of you.

I asked the KFC people I had a interview with and they haven't replied to my email yet.

No job still? (shrug)

I asked the KFC people I had a interview with and they haven't replied to my email yet.

Speak to them on the phone.

No job still? (shrug)

Better yet, see the manager face to face. Ask him if he was able to read through your application. It shows that you are very interested in the position.

No job still? (shrug)

Thanks I'll try that.

No job still? (shrug)

Better yet, see the manager face to face. Ask him if he was able to read through your application. It shows that you are very interested in the position.

Before I left the interview I saw they were reading my application but I'll ask again and see what happens.

Interview update

I got a email back from the KFC person saying all their positions are filled but I do have another interview to be a dishwasher/prep cook on Thursday.

Plans

I lowered the prices on most of my comics in my ebay store to get cashflow going and once I realized it's good even though it's a loss I know how to make my money back.

Sell my ASM 300, Archie 320 (Will lower the price soon), ST126, JLA #1, AC15

Trade update

I've filed two support tickets and called three times so now all I need to do is get this guys email or phone number but conveniently he sees my messages but never writes back or takes a really long time.

I am a vocational rehabilitation counselor that assists people with disabilities in finding suitable employment based on their disability.

If you lived in the US I would totally help you as there is a VR agency in every state and where ever you would go they would see to it you were receiving help. But I don't know if canada has anything similar.

I am a vocational rehabilitation counselor that assists people with disabilities in finding suitable employment based on their disability.

If you lived in the US I would totally help you as there is a VR agency in every state and where ever you would go they would see to it you were receiving help. But I don't know if canada has anything similar.

I'm not sure if there's but it's likely and mind if I pm you?

Comics news

I've got two people interested in my jla #1 hope it goes well they both made offers let's see which pays first.

Comics Plans

List my ASM 300, Tec 359 and X-men 266 on ebay.

Edited by uchiha101

Comics Update

The buyer still hasn't paid for my comic even though she asked for more time so it was time to open a case against her. I've tried messaging her, invoicing her, calling her and nothing.

Edited by uchiha101

Comics Update

The buyer still hasn't paid for my comic even though she asked for more time so it was time to open a case against her. I've tried messaging her, invoicing her, calling her and nothing.

It's thru E-Bay right? Just file the claim and move on. People flake out all the time on E-Bay so spend as little time with them as possible. File the claim and put it back up on E-Bay. Easy as pie.

8 8