• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

On 5/29/2017 at 11:42 AM, Iceman399 said:

That's not what I meant.

I want to know how much time you devote to everything in your day...see Greggy's example above.

Hmmm I would need to think on that and pay attention to what I do and for how long

15 minutes ago, blockedshot said:
23 hours ago, uchiha101 said:

Hmmm I would need to think on that and pay attention to what I do and for how long

Are you serious? 

Some people don't confine themselves to the routines of life.

i-do-what-i-want-when-i-want-where-i-want-and-if-my-mom-lets-me.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, uchiha101 said:
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

What ever happened to his trip to his LCS to ask if he could man the cash register?

Haven't asked yet as I'm dealing with other things

:busy:

I don't know Gabe, and I'm not judging one bit.  I've read the last 20-30 pages of this thread and I have one question.  This question isn't meant to be mean at all as I really, sincerely want to know.  Is he messing with everyone?  If not and I hope not, good luck in your efforts Gabe.  I hope everything works out for you.

5 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I don't know Gabe, and I'm not judging one bit.  I've read the last 20-30 pages of this thread and I have one question.  This question isn't meant to be mean at all as I really, sincerely want to know.  Is he messing with everyone?  If not and I hope not, good luck in your efforts Gabe.  I hope everything works out for you.

Long over 30 pages ago we already pondered if we were being trolled. The concencus was that this is real.

On 6/17/2017 at 9:02 PM, FN-2199 said:

Long over 30 pages ago we already pondered if we were being trolled. The concencus was that this is real.

Okay.  Yeah, I definitely didn't read far enough backward.  Thank you.  

On 6/17/2017 at 1:42 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

No this isn't a joke or a troll

8 8