• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

Outside of selling 1 comic book what have you done in the last 3 months?  We've missed you.  Tell us your story

Well basically what I said above and that I've gotten into cryptocurrency 

47 minutes ago, uchiha101 said:

Go ahead and say what's on your mind I know you want to do so.

Ok, I'll bite.  

Are you currently employed?

If so, GREAT! What are you doing?   Have you moved out of your parents place?

If you are NOT employed, WHAT are you doing with your time?

Finally...What do you mean you have "gotten into cryptocurrency"?

Last we heard you had some money/tax troubles so seems weird a young guy with money troubles with the tax man would be dabbling in cryptocurrency.

2c

I read the first post and a few pages here and there in this thread. Your road leads to nowhere.

Get a job. A real job. Put your dream of selling comics on hold for now until you have enough money to start buying and selling. Nobody can make a living at selling comics, much less your lofty goal of selling a $million, at the rate you are doing. Not really any thing different than a lot of the advice in this thread.

22 hours ago, Wall-Crawler said:

Ok, I'll bite.  

Are you currently employed?

If so, GREAT! What are you doing?   Have you moved out of your parents place?

If you are NOT employed, WHAT are you doing with your time?

Finally...What do you mean you have "gotten into cryptocurrency"?

Last we heard you had some money/tax troubles so seems weird a young guy with money troubles with the tax man would be dabbling in cryptocurrency.

2c

No, I'm not employed. And by gotten cryptocurrency I mean I'm investing into it.

1 hour ago, jaeldubyoo said:

I read the first post and a few pages here and there in this thread. Your road leads to nowhere.

Get a job. A real job. Put your dream of selling comics on hold for now until you have enough money to start buying and selling. Nobody can make a living at selling comics, much less your lofty goal of selling a $million, at the rate you are doing. Not really any thing different than a lot of the advice in this thread.

So then tell me what do you think I've been doing with my time? Did you perhaps not read what I've said above as my update? You have your answer there.

Edited by uchiha101

Currency has value because it is backed by a country or group of countries. The dollar is valuable because there is confidence that the US Government will remain stable. Cryptocurrency is literally backed by nothing. In a year Bitcoin went from a few thousand dollars to $20,000 to under $8,000. The most sophisticated investors in the world won't touch it. There's a reason why. It's a scam. It was never intended to be an investment vehicle, it was intended to be a method for conducting international buying and selling. Feel free to dabble in it; but its a massive mistake to do so.

8 8