• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

You didn't see me whining about it on other comic book forums.

and non stop like the world is coming to an end in a few days. :cry:

Good lord...you've seen the Ditch forum, I never realized I was such a traitor :eyeroll:

Edited by Logan510

I deserved every strike I got and enjoyed it.

You deserved more.

Perhaps but it doesn't really matter anymore. It takes too much work for someone to get me really angry nowadays for me to even make an effort.

You deserved more.

a public flogging with a cat of nine tails? :banana:

That sounds kinky.

I've been here way too long to not have gotten a strike by now. :sorry:

Cubs RULE!!!!

:baiting:

Mods may want to give a strike for that kind of extreme taunting! Screw the Cubs!

You deserved more.

a public flogging with a cat of nine tails? :banana:

That sounds kinky.

And if that don't work I'll stake you to the ground for a good Crow Pecking.

You deserved more.

Perhaps but it doesn't really matter anymore. It takes too much work for someone to get me really angry nowadays for me to even make an effort.
wttb BL....

Comics Purchased

Secret Wars 8 Marvel Milestone x2 $3.25 each

X-Force 1 $1.77

Immortal Iron Fist 17 Variant CGC 9.8 Paid $ 115

So you spent $123 plus shipping for those books. Why?

The SW #8 milestone books are good if you want to put together less expensive sets of SW #1-12. I would have paid $3.25 apiece for those.

X-Force #1 is available on practically every street corner for $1 apiece, so at $1.77 plus shipping it was a pretty terrible buy unless it has the Deadpool card. If it has that card it is a $10 book.

You've received a lot of advice in this thread about how buying graded variants for resale is a terrible idea. Unless this was a personal buy (birthday gift to yourself), which would be an odd choice when you're already four figures in comic debt, why would you buy the variant?

Happy birthday!

I don't think the Iron Fist book is a terrible buy per se. Questionable, as I don't think it'll receive a significant enough bump with the Netflix series to make it worth his while 2c

I don't think the Iron Fist book is a terrible buy per se. Questionable, as I don't think it'll receive a significant enough bump with the Netflix series to make it worth his while 2c

I've definitely seen worse buys from him before. But for him to make any really money he will need the book to shoot up to the $200 range which is doubtful but possible.

Comics Purchased

Secret Wars 8 Marvel Milestone x2 $3.25 each

X-Force 1 $1.77

Immortal Iron Fist 17 Variant CGC 9.8 Paid $ 115

So you spent $123 plus shipping for those books. Why?

Iron Fist 17 was separate from everything else as I bought them from the lcs

8 8