• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Gabe if you ship it international surface or international air you will lose both the book and the 220$ usd.

Explain why.

He's not going to get it, you have to understand that. Better to let him learn these lessons the hard way and he's not really asking for our advice anyway.

Just my opinion :foryou:

Gabe, you should NEVER sell a comic without having the shipping worked out in advance, especially international. Again, not rocket science.

If I have a package going out of country I box it up and take it to the post office. They weigh it and give me an exact quote. Then I contact the buyer and invoice them. Pretty simple.

And this thread is a train wreck in every sense. :banana:

Gabe, you should NEVER sell a comic without having the shipping worked out in advance, especially international. Again, not rocket science.

If I have a package going out of country I box it up and take it to the post office. They weigh it and give me an exact quote. Then I contact the buyer and invoice them. Pretty simple.

And this thread is a train wreck in every sense. :banana:

You wouldn't go to Lambs Farm and tease the cashier right?

Just sayin' :foryou:

I had the shipping already worked out for Canada and the US

But not the UK. Which is where the package is going.

If the guy ends up willing to pay for the tracked options you should be fine but if he is not, well then you are really rolling the dice.

Gabe if you ship it international surface or international air you will lose both the book and the 220$ usd.

Explain why.

Because it has no insurance

Wrong. Try again.

Because it has no tracking he can say he didn't get it and file a claim

Explain why.

Because it has no insurance

Wrong. Try again.

Because it has no tracking he can say he didn't get it and file a claim

Much better.

Batman 189 Update 2

Everything has been worked out and the final numbers are

Paid $108 USD

Sold $211.81 USD

So does the sale price include shipping? Or is it extra? How will the book be shipped?

The sale price includes shipping because he paid for it. Tracked packet International

8 8